What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 - Jade Reveal Trailer [HD 1080P] GREEN AF!!!!

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
She looks decent, and I like her alt. skins.

I'm glad it was Jade and not Kitana. Also sounds like Erron was accidentally mentioned by someone on stream. :D
You are right bro, can't wait to see my MKX main..

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
looks dope af.. wish they showed some colour variations though.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Am super turned on by her unique anti zoning tools. Not having to commit to a teleport or anything risky, just go purple and throw your own projectiles for free and now it's your opponent who's struggling in neutral huehue. I think i'll pocket her if Raiden wasn't enough to deal with annoying zoning matchups.

Her voice lines sound kinda similar to those she had in MKX Mobile (0:39-0:41 of the Reveal Trailer).
(2:27) Maybe we can expect the same from Shao Kahn?

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
She's too jade for my taste in that first variation, and the other two costumes look dull... :-\

MKD Jade looked way better. Oh well, every character has their ups and downs...

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Great stuff, but I want to see more rushdown characters revealed, and personally I'm DYING to see more command grab characters.

Am I wrong to think that they eluded to Kano two weeks from now for the next Kombat Kast?

Last edited:
If only they didn’t skip her intro with Sonya so we could’ve seen her up close without her mask.
Naturally, they could have... But, there is perhaps a very deliberate reason that they did not...

---

*an aesthetically pleasing, female physiognomy*
In your dreams, bub -- this is NRS we're talking about here!
---

is everyone blind here lul
Not everyone... Give people some time to sober up from the new character intoxication, and the hammers of critical adjudication will fall -- to be sure...

Hopefully she has a non-revenant skin, I don't like her as a revenant. Her moveset seems cool, her outro was nice. The fatality was okay, even if the last move was too much.

I still feel that the non-revenant skin should have been the default one, like in MKX.

Subby Z

Noob
This is the moment I’ve been waiting on. Finally jade returns.

Not enough green in the alt imo but meh. I like the revenant costume but have to say this. Wtf is she a revenant? We didn’t see her AT ALL in mkx so it looked like she somehow escaped revenant status. Now we learn Nope she’s a revenant. Wth? Why was she not in MKX at all then?