What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 - Jade Reveal Trailer [HD 1080P] GREEN AF!!!!

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I found her kinda dull honestly. Like good buttons? Great and all, in fact good buttons are my favourite thing ever in fighting games, but just seemed to be nothing else that really stood out. Even if her neutral is strong, it just didn't seem all that fun.

Like I don't care in the least about Kabal, but his debut was a lot more exciting to me.

Espio

Kokomo
Hopefully she has a non-revenant skin, I don't like her as a revenant. Her moveset seems cool, her outro was nice. The fatality was okay, even if the last move was too much.

I still feel that the non-revenant skin should have been the default one, like in MKX.
She does have a non-revenant skin they showcased on the stream and she looks amazing!

REALLY DISAPPOINTED they made a ZOMBIE JADE. with that skin colour shes horrible. terrible design. moveset amazing though. she’ll be fun to play but just with a different kostume
Not like they don't have gear to change her up heavily and they probably have some nice classic looks too.

She's too jade for my taste in that first variation, and the other two costumes look dull... :-\

MKD Jade looked way better. Oh well, every character has their ups and downs...
Fascinating.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Looks like she has no connection with Kronika but who knows.... most likely she will fight in the netherrealm side with her very very old friend Kitana..

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I never thought Jade was a particularly interesting character in terms of crazy specials or gameplay. I always thought the projectile immunity was cool but that was about it.

That said I loved her in MK9 just because she had so much personality and it came out in her gameplay. I think that they did a good job recapturing that from what we've seen.

She looks fantastic, we didn't get to see her normal costume in an intro but she looks gorgeous in the close up screenshot.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Love the new design (esp the two human costumes) and the way her toolset is shaping up, but idk, it just didn't do much for me. I like Jade as a character, I love her weapon set, but seeing her in action just didn't bring the wow factor the way i was hoping. Maybe she'll grow on me over time.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I know this is not the right topic but could anybody help me to find out Baraka's extreme second finisher?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Jade looks a lot better both cosmetically and gameplay wise than I imagined. Will main her, she's definitely great for the more defensive player and zoney or keep away style. Had to shut off the chat though with people arguing over her background...:rolleyes:

FTR, Jade's fatality>>>Baraka's second fatality but Baraka's new one is still pretty cool. I think my favorite part was when he sliced off her head lol.

I also like her alternate more pure edenian look but her default costume is freaking sweet. I like how the revenants have this darker, like smoked out, lava veins but not as overdone as MK X's on their skin.

Last edited:

MKF30

@Metin you're welcome! I know it's cool, I think I like his first one better but that new one is more flashy.

I wonder how many people are actually gonna main the character they say they will main after each Kombat Kast/Reveal trailers etc.
True, true. If the character is zone heavy or great at keep away, I will main them or use them often. Pretty much how I roll lol. Though one character I will main don't care what his style is will be Fujin just cause it's been literally over a decade since we've seen him playable.

MKF30

That fatality has MK9 vibes, I like it
Definitely, I thought of one for Baraka lol. He slices your legs off from just above the kneecap you crawl away screaming and bleeding out, he catches up to you impales you lifts your up then bites off one of your arms then spits out on the floor then bites half your head off but rips off off with his mouth/teeth showing slowdown effect like when he rips the flesh from your arm upclose. lol.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
So, Jade is now the oracle for Kronika? She said something to Baraka about being able to see his death in the future? Sounds like Kronika material to me. Also she doesn't work with Kitana, unlike the other revenants.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I found her kinda dull honestly. Like good buttons? Great and all, in fact good buttons are my favourite thing ever in fighting games, but just seemed to be nothing else that really stood out. Even if her neutral is strong, it just didn't seem all that fun.

Like I don't care in the least about Kabal, but his debut was a lot more exciting to me.
Pretty much this. Love her range and she walk speed is very good. Just her stepping forward and back seems like she controls the neutral very well. Her D2 looks ridiculous. That's covers a lot of real estate.

Her b3 string looks dope.

I'm happy. ^^
I'm glad she's in. Rejoice. I'm happy for you.