What's new

MORTAL KOMBAT 11: AFTERMATH (FUJIN, SHEEVA, ROBOCOP) CONFIRMED

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Lot of you youngsters spoiled af when it comes to how well the story mode is.
If you watched MK 1995 movie and ever craved true well done sequels, Mkx and Mk11 do that.

Also I am excited for all three DLC.
Robocop is one of the best movies ever made.
And I think DC is whack af top to bottom so he makes just as much sense as a guest character as whack broke ass Joker to me.
I like idea of him being a tank zoner.
He had rocket launcher and jet pack in part 3 so there's plenty to look forward to.

Plus DLC characters in this game have all been pay to win, excellent base kits, easy game changing KB, sick movement, and 3 diverse variations.
All 3 will be hype.

-Added Scorpion, Classic Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Mileena, Kitana, Jade, Human Smoke, Rain & Noob-Saibot (home ports)
-New stages: Scorpion's Lair, Jade's Desert, Kavern, Waterfront, Noob's Dorfen, Lost Portal
-Game wide balance changes
-2v2 Mode
-Tournament Mode
-Shao Kahn's Lost Treasures
Characters were mostly pallete swaps.
Dorfen and portal were just mashups of assets they already had.
We don't know whats coming with regards to gameplay updates for MK11:A
There's a fuck tonne more content in MK11 than what SK's treasures ever offered.

They could have given all this for free and people would still complain. There's no Ash, the story wasn't long enough, the new skins are lame. it should have been part of the original game. Take your pick.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I feel conflicted with Fujin and Sheeva making it in. Specially Fujin, who I have wanted back for so long now. But see, as much as I love them, I have a small problem: I hate this game. I stopped playing it and sold it even before Shang Tsung was released. So I'll probably skip this. I hope I don't have to wait another 14 years to see Fujin again.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I feel conflicted with Fujin and Sheeva making it in. Specially Fujin, who I have wanted back for so long now. But see, as much as I love them, I have a small problem: I hate this game. I stopped playing it and sold it even before Shang Tsung was released. So I'll probably skip this. I hope I don't have to wait another 14 years to see Fujin again.
It always amazes me how many people “hate this game” yet visit and post here regularly. Usually when I hate something, I spend zero time and effort on it, and instead spend my time on things I like.

I just don’t get it.

Exactly. I find this, really, really wrong. WB usually always does this to early adopters and with DLC releases. It's slap in the face for us the pre-ordered the game or got it day one. I see a lot of ppl are complaining but it will probably not change anything.
How is this any different from people that buy new cars vs s/hand? You buy a new model you pay for the privilege and you get to use it from day 1. Your loss is that it loses value compared to someone that buys the same car 3yrs later. Yes, they saved money, but in the mean time they're driving around in their 1980's shitbox that blows smoke and doesn't start half the time. You on the other hand have been cruising around on a cloud with the latest features and enjoying yourself.

You don't see car companies saying "here have this brand new model for only 10k because you were one of the ones that purchased the older model day1 at full price".

I get that people want something as thank you because of the support... but business is business, and MK is doing pretty damn well given it's sales.

If costs too much, just wait.

I want a new skin for Kabal. Or i just wish they give us a human skin with his main costume. I think most of Kabals skins are bad except the burnt human one

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
It always amazes me how many people “hate this game” yet visit and post here regularly. Usually when I hate something, I spend zero time and effort on it, and instead spend my time on things I like.

I just don’t get it.
It's mostly habit at this point, I've been visiting this website since MK9 came out. I still have fun reading and discussing things related to MK. Just because I hated one game doesn't mean I hate the series.

i have to admit the price is a bit too much for what we get. i mean i really doubt we will have much in the story mode if lucky maybe half of what we got from the release , but maybe who knows. 3 characters and 3 skin packs... imo the price would be fair if it was 30$ but 40$ is kinda much. ill still be getting it though cause Ive been waiting so long for fujin. But i feel conflicted moral wise.

• All-New Cinematic Story
• 3 New Playable Fighters - Sheeva, Fujin and guest RoboCop
• 3 New Skin Packs, to be released over time

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
You played yourself.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I didn’t even think about this story ending in a cliff hanger, that gets me excited
Don’t get me wrong, I’m beyond stoked for these three characters and everything dropping this month, I don’t want to sound spoiled at all because I’m thankful
But
I really want that KP2. Until the next game is announced I won’t let the Ash flame in my heart die down dammit

Ya'll think we'll get gameplay updates/improvements? I was hoping we would get alternate buttons for breakaway and amplify by now. I still keep accidentally hitting breakaway and many times when I amplify it instead triggers an interactable :(

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
i have to admit the price is a bit too much for what we get. i mean i really doubt we will have much in the story mode if lucky maybe half of what we got from the release , but maybe who knows. 3 characters and 3 skin packs... imo the price would be fair if it was 30$ but 40$ is kinda much. ill still be getting it though cause Ive been waiting so long for fujin. But i feel conflicted moral wise.

I don't feel conflicted at all.
I love this game. I want to support it. I can spare 40 bucks. No moral conflict at all.

I agree that $40 is a bit steep, but I'm really looking forward to the story expansion, stage fatalities, the human Frost skin, and Fujin, so I'll be getting this. Those years of the fans demanding for Fujin have paid off. And I've been asking for Frost to get a human skin since the game came out.

I just don’t get it.
Part of being a fan means you're gonna talk about stuff you don't like, not just the stuff you do like. I understand what you're saying though and not trying to invalidate it. I see people on other forums go into topics just to say they don't like the thing the topic is about. Well, I don't like My Little Pony so I stay the fuck out of there and not ruin it for those who do.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º

you do know that you can just buy him seperately later on when you don't want to pay 40 for the whole package?

I think we can all agree that Fujin in mk11 is a breath of fresh air.

... eh?

... EH?!?!

Lokheit

Noob
I know, but to be fair, I spend more money than the cost of this DLC per week on beer. Which is just making me fat and not doing my liver any good. I spend money on much more stupid shit, so whilst I'd prefer it cheaper, I'd be a hypocrite in respect of my own spending if I made a big song and dance about it personally. Especially since I've had fun with MK11 literally every day for the last year.
I might be spoiled for this but I'm lucky to live on a city where you can go out and get beer for 1 or 2 € and cocktails for 4 - 5 € so if I would spend 40€ on beer I would have an alcoholism problem.

40€ for 3 characters and a bunch of cinematics is a terrible price, specially considering how many people already don't care for the game. Add the fact that Game + KP1 + Expansion price isn't too far and it's even insulting to any loyal fans who preordered game+KP1 back in the day, to want them to spend another 40 for their loyalty.

For what I see this has to offer, 20-25€ would've been the right price. I think I'm going to pass and it hurts me a lot because I've been imploring for the shreder armor for almost a decade. MK11 already had me bored with its dullness anyway, never saw that coming considering MKX always got me back years later.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm