What's new

MORTAL KOMBAT 11: AFTERMATH (FUJIN, SHEEVA, ROBOCOP) CONFIRMED

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Well, got more than I was expecting in the trailer. I wonder if the new Kombat pack is just 3 new characters too or that's just for the expansion pack

Edit: seems like the "kollection" is the base game, kp1, and the aftermath. Not a new Kombat pack, I didn't look at the graphic before.

Last edited:

Art Lean

Noob
Awesome, the story expansion looks wonderful and looking forward to Fujin and Sheeva immensely (would have preferred the earlier games’ more terrifyingly sexualised Sheeva design but didn’t expect them to redesign her following her appearance in story mode anyway, so doesn’t matter). Not bothered about Robocop in the slightest, but very much excited for this release... especially in only 3 weeks!

So great to see Sindel will have a major presence in the story too.

Just a personal opinion here - I’d really like it if in the skin packs they’re bringing out go down the road of in-universe skins (like the classic male and female ninjas) rather than movie cosplays.

There’s still so much more they can do with some of those characters who have some pretty horrible arrays of default skins that I’d really love their own individual skins boosted by great new unique designs rather than them pretending to be someone else.

Last edited:
So the leak was fully true, from all the stages to the characters, to the story, every single thing. My source really thought it was going to be 6 total, but these 3 will be just fine since that means the next 3 will also be 2 MK characters and 1 guest!!!! :D This is beyond exciting, definitely best trailer to date. A story with Nightwolf & Shang....and Fujin....and Sheeva?!!! Sign me the fuck up :)

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
… I really hope this isn't the end. I want Havik, dammit!

Come to think of it, it'll be awesome if Havik is in the story mode in the next story DLC - if there will be any.

Kronika is AGAIN the final boss, it seems.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
So...
  1. Story Mode
  2. Fujin
  3. Sheeva
  4. Robocop (not happy with the voice!)
  5. Stage Fatalities
  6. Friendships
  7. New Stages
  8. A New Kombat Pack (incoming, not accounted)
Anything I missed?
That’s dope. I hope they just do this from now on.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Stage Fatalities and Friendships are a welcome addition.

Looks like NRS has been working hard on this expansion. I pray there's big changes to the gameplay otherwise I won't even bother with it.

Also, people need to be a little bit less dismissive of leaks that sound plausible. Once again, it was accurate.

Last edited:
Raiden can be seen fighting with lightning constructs and he has white eyes (same eye color as the new Liu Kang and Fujin), looks as though he regains his god like powers in some way.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Are we assuming that all three characters are coming out on May 26th?
we do not know for sure.. but I think YES...

This is the Season 2 edition of MK... so all the stuff in that trailer is the new "version" and we get it all at once.

Then in ADDITION there is a Kombat Pack 2 that will be announced latter that will drip feed new roster slots to us over the next year of the pro-series Season 2.

With luck this pattern will be repeated and they do the same thing next year.

Last edited:
we do not know for sure.. but I think YES... this is the Season 2 edition of MK... so all that is in the new "version" all at once. Then there is a Kombat Pack 2 that will be accounted latter that will drip feed new roster slots to us over the next year of the pro-series Season 2.

With luck this patter will be repeated and they do the same thing next year.
I like the idea of release a few characters and new features to keep people busy while they drip feed the rest. Fingers crossed I guess.