What's new

MKXL Hotfix Notes 3-8-2016

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
The BLATANT downplaying where you know that the person knows that they're full of shit, is the worst thing about this site.

No, this did not kill Sektor. lmfao
no it didn't, in fact my sektor main friends knew damn well that the up rockets had way to much advantage,, you could sleep get knocked down, and then get back up and still convert off that old hit advantage!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Eh nerfs or no nerfs, Sektor is still a great zoning character he's still fun regardless. I don't need to rely on free stuff, even though it wasn't THAT bad to begin with. Sektor is still awesome!

@ HeroesNZ:
Dude, if NRS didn't take responsibility they wouldn't have even fixed, patched and redid the netcode...

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
im sure we can find another way to setup mid bomb or close bomb after something to get B3D4

they better leave the rest of cyrax's normals and specails alone..and just add buffer frames inbetween the low bomb and B2 mid and OH so it can be blocked eaiser..

and they could add one more frame to the B3D4 low bomb and he should be normalized after that.. i really hope these whiners don't ruin my favorite character.

you should be using f2 anyway

Last edited:

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
If you think Sektor is ruined after this you must've only been spamming upmissiles the entire game.
ofcourse i didnt spam lock on rockets during all the match but it was a useful tool , now he is just good .. specialy compared to Cyrax and Cyber Sub.. i dont know man i heard theres only one dude testing the balance at the NRS studios if thats true then i can see why every KP2 can do 40%+ meterless combos , so bad man

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Wow... Sigh.

Gonna have to refrain from commenting about this for a day or two...
Not at home, can you try ending combos in njp, njk? Or just njk, or double njp?

Does that provide enough advantage for a bomb? Maybe this isn't as bad as it appears.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Not at home, can you try ending combos in njp, njk? Or just njk, or double njp?

Does that provide enough advantage for a bomb? Maybe this isn't as bad as it appears.
Probably gonna be a significant cut in damage changing up the combos...

I just left like 5min ago so I won't be able to check things out until a few hours from now.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
the frame data on 1112 is:

startup 14 - Active 4 - Recover 26
Block Adv 2 - Hit adv 33 - Cancel 0

what is it now on your guys PS4 update?

Last edited:

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
actually thats not cool at all

check the combo threads sometimes
I dont even actually play the character. I literally said in my post that it was not optimized.

Sorry i didnt research the exact perfect combo to get my point across when my point was just that F2 causes a similar knockdown to the previous 1112. I think all the other CSZ players didnt care other than knowing they can still use their dirt.

For example @SaltShaker just said okay ill work with it.

E

Eldriken

they didnt fix the glitch that alien can remove kung laos hat the rest of the match?
This hotfix was likely in the works and ready to go well before that was found. I'm pretty sure there will be another hotfix for that and whatever else may come about later on down the road.