What's new

MKXL Hotfix Notes 3-8-2016

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I'm glad for you, it sucks to quit a game because your a character loyalist. They ruined my girl tanya so ruined mkx for me. Wouldn't want no one to lose a character the way I did. It's a sad feeling.
Tanya got hit but she's still usable. U can still use b1, and if the opponent has meter to blow through her gaps, just cancel b1 into rekka.

Damage nerf sucks and so do her enders, just have to use her differently a bit.

Last edited:

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
I'm glad for you, it sucks to quit a game because your a character loyalist. They ruined my girl tanya so ruined mkx for me. Wouldn't want no one to lose a character the way I did. It's a sad feeling.
Haha I know what you feel man. Im not even on console, on PC Tremor isn't nerfed yet so he's in the strongest shape for me, but I worry about Tremor community in general, that's why Im happy about these necessary hot fixes.

I restarted the game and the hotfix was applied.

Edit: There was no indication of any downloads in the PS4 notifications area.

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
"Longer than intended hitstun" means that NRS intended upmissiles to not have as much hitstun as it used to. Doesn't sound like 'overreacting screwing up a good move'.
Yea I'm just mad and would rather blame certain people who complained a lot than nrs. But I seriously wish that it was intended

E

Eldriken

I restarted the game and the hotfix was applied.

Edit: There was no indication of any downloads in the PS4 notifications area.
Hotfixes aren't downloaded like a traditional patch. They're automatically applied without you knowing.

that was your console was actually correctly using server data from launch. We've tracked the issue down and are working on a more permanent fix.
are you guys fixing the cyber sub overhead divekick and some of the unblockables that REO posted with ex bomb?

KombatJames

For the lin kuei!
NRS released a small hotfix today, and here are the notes to go along with it:

General fixes

Addressed an issue that was causing some of the launch hotfix data to not be applied correctly. This effected the following moves:
  • Ferra/Torr – Ferra Throw was having longer than intended blockstun
  • Triborg (Sektor) – Lock-On Missiles were having longer than intended hitstun
  • Triborg (Cyber-Zero) –Dive Kicks were having longer than intended blockstun
  • Triborg (Cyrax) – BP, FP, BP was having longer than intended blockstun on the last hit
  • Tremor -- Fixed a bug which was not allowing a combo to continue after a Rock Drop hit regardless of the hit advantage.
Character tweaks
  • Triborg (Cyrax) – Adjusted the startup and collision region of BP, FP, BP combo to no longer force large character to have to block the third hit
  • Triborg (Cyber-Zero) – Adjusted the hit advantage of Towards+BP
  • Triborg – Adjusted the hit advantage of FP, FP, FP, BP
Taken from http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Latest-Updates/HOTFIX-3-8-16/ba-p/1069291
Nothing for smoke??!They didn't fix smoke's S4 hurtbox or his b1 + smoke bomb smmfh what a joke

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
you check your version number by going to options > gameplay options in the main menu and looking at the bottom right of the screen. XBL has multiple servers which you can connect to on so sometimes rebooting might connect you to a different one. It can also take a bit for it to propagate to all of them.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Yea I'm just mad and would rather blame certain people who complained a lot than nrs. But I seriously wish that it was intended
The hitstun was unnecessarily much though. You had an eternity to hit confirm into teleport which made the upmissiles an immensely strong fullscreen tool. Now you may need to react quickly to convert it into a full combo from fullscreen, as it should be.

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
The hitstun was unnecessarily much though. You had an eternity to hit confirm into teleport which made the upmissiles an immensely strong fullscreen tool. Now you may need to react quickly to convert it into a full combo from fullscreen, as it should be.
Yea it was ridiculous, he shouldn't be able to be knocked down and combo, but he should be able to trade with a low hit adv. projectile and punish