What's new

MKXL Hotfix Notes 3-8-2016

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
NRS released a small hotfix today, and here are the notes to go along with it:

General fixes

Addressed an issue that was causing some of the launch hotfix data to not be applied correctly. This effected the following moves:
  • Ferra/Torr – Ferra Throw was having longer than intended blockstun
  • Triborg (Sektor) – Lock-On Missiles were having longer than intended hitstun
  • Triborg (Cyber-Zero) –Dive Kicks were having longer than intended blockstun
  • Triborg (Cyrax) – BP, FP, BP was having longer than intended blockstun on the last hit
  • Tremor -- Fixed a bug which was not allowing a combo to continue after a Rock Drop hit regardless of the hit advantage.
Character tweaks
  • Triborg (Cyrax) – Adjusted the startup and collision region of BP, FP, BP combo to no longer force large character to have to block the third hit
  • Triborg (Cyber-Zero) – Adjusted the hit advantage of Towards+BP
  • Triborg – Adjusted the hit advantage of FP, FP, FP, BP
Taken from http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Latest-Updates/HOTFIX-3-8-16/ba-p/1069291

Attachments

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
DAMN. I'm upset, poor sektor, his best "splat" was nerfed, and his missiles have less hitstun? I haven't been on yet to test so maybe it's not that bad. But honestly I thought he was perfect where he was

Last edited:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
You can't even hit confirm Sektors missiles anymore :(

Edit: this post was just instant shock and j fully support this it was dumb just invade people are getting the wrong idea I'm not defending this fix

Last edited:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Good!! No more broken sektor rockets. Wonder what sektor players will do now. Use skill maybe? LoL
i think they needed to be needed they where really dumb but cmon taking away the ability to hit confirm a true is a little much

But fuck it whatever

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
How does something get through with longer then intended hit-stun. Isn't that stuff like blatantly obvious?

On a brighter note, at least they're still paying attention
read the notes. server data which has been on the servers since day1 were behaving differently/incorrect on retail games. a workaround has been posted to address this for now.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Has this been pushed out? I have no update even when I check

They were fine. This is a case of overreacting screwing up a good move
i think they needed to be needed they where really dumb but cmon taking away the ability to hit confirm a true is a little much

But fuck it whatever
I'm not gonna lie, it was a great move to use but the hitstub was a bit much. It's likely meant to hit confirm in close range and not full screen.