What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

frznsldr said:
david gets the raiden crown. i think i won 5 out of 21. they mostly went to the third round tho so i'm not dissapointed. he did really well and our randoms after that were great until the lag.
cool, did either of you record it, by any chance?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

I updated the spreadsheet with challenges not yet recorded. I officially challenge David for the Raiden crown.

Dookie, might want to update your main post with the Google Doc so everyone can check it to see the updated list of challengers.

@yung, did aria challenge you before I did? Let me know what's up please.
@dci and dookie, how long do we hold the crown for? I just got the shit yesterday. lol
@john, neither of us recorded.
I forgot how hard raiden mirrors were dudes.

WTF? When the hell did all you guys start playing rep lol?? Go ahead david, i need to practice

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

DavidGEM said:
@yung, did aria challenge you before I did? Let me know what's up please.
@dci and dookie, how long do we hold the crown for? I just got the shit yesterday. lol
@john, neither of us recorded.
I forgot how hard raiden mirrors were dudes.
You don't have to defend it immediately. If you wanna rest up a day or so I'm fine with that.

ok
john2kx said:
@yungnicca - here is the form we're using:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlW4R0C-kdx3dHNzOVozM2FMN25yZE1IcEtYRVBLN3c&hl=en

I'm your first challenger for the Reptile crown. I also set you up against Kaz for the Liu crown.

No offense but when i said 4 ppl on that list lag you were one of them don't take it the wrong way but i will test it before we start just to see how it is and if its too laggy i just cant do it srry.

Kaz

Noob

Alright Yungnicca, I should be on tonight and most of the weeknights.

Yungnicca said:
ok

No offense but when i said 4 ppl on that list lag you were one of them don't take it the wrong way but i will test it before we start just to see how it is and if its too laggy i just cant do it srry.
No problem, we'll test it first.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Yungnicca said:
ok

IE: One of 4 people who could beat him (jk) lol

BTW, apologies to frznsldr. I said I was going to play you Sunday night and I got carried away with other stuff. I'll try to get you tonight, if not tomorrow for sure.

btbb99

Noob

can somebody please put me in line for the sub crown? also i want to get in line to challenge gamemk for shang and david gem for raiden

GUYS, to make an official challenge you must send me a PM and state who you are challenging, NOT who is challenging you. send me messages and let me know whats up so i can document them. it has to be this way because its nearly impossible to search through threads and try to figure out whos playing who. unless i see pm's in my inbox no challenge happens, EXCEPT for the 2 that already did. PLEASE SEE RULES AGAIN :):):)

@David_GEM, you hold onto the Crown until you get beat. check rules also:)

Sorry guys i was away yesterday and today, my 2nd car broke down and i had to take care of stupid shit. Golden Oreos gameboard template is about to be up. I just need to add MK2 font to gimp and i will add names in.

the only work left to do now is get the MK2 font in my gimp so i can add names. be patient ill have it shortly.

@John2kx, dude, EXCELLENT document, i could not have done a better job. very very nice. ill start adding data to your scheme. lets fine tune some ways to keep it organized, DCIguy too.

Congrats to David for his Raiden crown win

dubson

Noob

John, did we ever test our connection?

I know we tried a long time ago, as your on my friends list, but that was so long ago.

I wanna come after Kung.

dubson said:
John, did we ever test our connection?

I know we tried a long time ago, as your on my friends list, but that was so long ago.

I wanna come after Kung.
I'm not really sure.. is your PSN name 'dubson'? I'll add you to the list.. Send me a message on PSN and we'll figure out what time we can play.

@aria, okay, so I'll play whoever wins between yung and john. I could of sworn I had asked to challenge for the crown a long time ago- but I keep getting ignored (could be wrong).

@dci, a day or two? HAHA, how bout a week dude? idk, maybe I'll be in the mood much sooner than that, like tonight or something, I'll let you know. Pressing back back forward and up down hundreds of times can make you crazy for a while. You're recording?

DavidGEM said:
@aria, okay, so I'll play whoever wins between yung and john. I could of sworn I had asked to challenge for the crown a long time ago- but I keep getting ignored (could be wrong).

@dci, a day or two? HAHA, how bout a week dude? idk, maybe I'll be in the mood much sooner than that, like tonight or something, I'll let you know. Pressing back back forward and up down hundreds of times can make you crazy for a while. You're recording?
Its because nobody is listening, if a PM is NOT sent to me regarding who you are challenging then it doesnt exist.

to issue a challenge you have to send a PM to dookiebrain, then i set up the match and document it. without this, i would have to go through every post to see whos playing who.

in order to keep this organized, i need a pm sent to me. this is the only way i can make the challenges official.

@Yugimonz, when do you wanna do our Kit/Kit? im available all night tonight.

@Dookie, that will be excellent these past few days have been murder for me but I've finally gotten some time to myself so I'll be signing onto psn tonight after dinner. We'll definitely do these matches tonight.

yugimonz said:
@Dookie, that will be excellent these past few days have been murder for me but I've finally gotten some time to myself so I'll be signing onto psn tonight after dinner. We'll definitely do these matches tonight.
awesome, im ready now

jesse89202 said:
Why isn't the crown holder for jax not "jesse89202?"
even though there are default crown holders to start at first, they weren't earned. until the character has been earned, then it goes up on board. first match for default crown holders decides whether they keep it or pass it.