What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Raven

Noob
Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

So am I next up for Kitnan crown? Also when can I play for the sub crown (DCI I think it was) I should be free all day this week. SPRING BREAK!!!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Raven said:
So am I next up for Kitnan crown? Also when can I play for the sub crown (DCI I think it was) I should be free all day this week. SPRING BREAK!!!
Raven, right now there are 4 people in line to challenge for Sub (holy shit). The list goes John2kx, goldenoreos, real_talk, then you.

damn motherfuckers are pissed and want sub-zero,lmao!!!

@John and DCI, the youtube vid links on the spreadsheet rule!! wow!!! we will save each month gameboard and have them to go back to and enjoy in the 1st post. sick!!

@GameMK, are we up next for Kitana? lets try to connect, we wont lag anymore. me and fusion tried last night and we dont lag anymore.

@everyone:

PLEASE record matches. match vids are now included in spreadsheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check this spreadsheet(not hard to figure out after a few seconds) this is now in the 2nd post right UNDER gameboard. see link.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlW4R0C-kdx3dHNzOVozM2FMN25yZE1IcEtYRVBLN3c&hl=en

dookiebrain said:

@John and DCI, the youtube vid links on the spreadsheet rule!! wow!!! we will save each month gameboard and have them to go back to and enjoy in the 1st post. sick!!

@GameMK, are we up next for Kitana? lets try to connect, we wont lag anymore. me and fusion tried last night and we dont lag anymore.

@everyone:

check this spreadsheet(not hard to figure out after a few seconds) this is now in the 2nd post right UNDER gameboard. see link.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlW4R0C-kdx3dHNzOVozM2FMN25yZE1IcEtYRVBLN3c&hl=en
me and yugi will be playing sometime tonight for the jax crown.

jesse89202 said:
me and yugi will be playing sometime tonight for the jax crown.
sounds good, just send either myself, John2k, or DCI PM's stating you are playing for Jax Crown, we need it in inbox's for potential confusion that may arise.

Raven

Noob

dciguy01 said:
Raven, right now there are 4 people in line to challenge for Sub (holy shit). The list goes John2kx, goldenoreos, real_talk, then you.
LOL i think you forgot Daveid_GEM was before me too, I believe he was after Jhone2kx page 2 I think he challenged it.

How is the Kitana line looking? Is there a place on this thread to see the challenges/order or do you have to search the hole tread. (sorry if this question has an obvious answer I am overlooking)

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech

so whens the sub crown going down? im ready whenever my turn is up. ill prob not win but i want to win lol

dookiebrain said:

@everyone:

PLEASE record matches. match vids are now included in spreadsheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought we was suppose to be playing dookie i sent you a invite whats the hold up give me a time.

btbb99

Noob

dookie i sent you the pms that i want to challenge gamemk for shang and i want to get in line for the sub and raiden crown.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

I updated the spreadsheet with btbb's challenges.

John, let's get the sub challenge going. We've got a huge line waiting for the Sub title.

guys, please don't wait up for me.. I'm not gonna be able to play until Wednesday, so just play whoever else is on the list.. It's nice to be able to play everyone in the order of challenges received, but let's be realistic; if we stick to that as a rule, these challenges are gonna take forever to play out.

Therefore, I think the crown-holder should just play whoever they can that is on the list. If you think about it, whoever deserves the crown in the end will get it, regardless of the order of challenges played, right?

I don't wanna go re-writing dookie's rules, but what do you guys think of this?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Fine with me. Goldenoreos, you're up to play for Subby. Let me know when is good for you.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech

dciguy01 said:
Fine with me. Goldenoreos, you're up to play for Subby. Let me know when is good for you.
im ready whenever u are man, send me a FR my SN is Golden_Oreos

Yungnicca said:
I know this might sound crazy but who the hell is updating the spread sheet?
Yung, we can do our mileena matches tonight. meet me on at around 8 pm.

btbb is in line for sub and dudemcrude is in line for shang/lao

Sorry guys I was in TN all weekend playing cards. Then when I got home the starter on my truck decided to quit so I'm trying to handle that. I may be able to sign on later tonight, no promises, but after tonight I should be online almost every night.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech

yugimonz said:
Sorry guys I was in TN all weekend playing cards. Then when I got home the starter on my truck decided to quit so I'm trying to handle that. I may be able to sign on later tonight, no promises, but after tonight I should be online almost every night.
damn man, were u in nashville? we could have played some offline!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

GoldenOreos said:
im ready whenever u are man, send me a FR my SN is Golden_Oreos
I'll be on tonight. I forgot to record my Baraka matches last time, so I'll try to record this for Youtube. :)

whats good with some matches on film people? damn,lol. i think me and yung are gonna battle for the mileena title tonight. i will film. whos up for Kitana? im ready to defend the bitch and i aint giving her up!!!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Dookie, I'll play you for Kitana on Wednesday if GameMK isn't ready to go. I'd play you tonight, but I can't do more than one of these per night. It takes a lot of focus and concentration for one of these series, lol.

David, I'll play your Raiden tomorrow night if you're up for it.