What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

I think one reason why i like the concept of this game is because its almost like a permanent tournament for each 12 characters. i like that. i got my heart set on cage. I think i may have the most evil cage on psn and a crown is gonna prove it, David_GEM, im coming for you.

Congrats to Yungnicca and DCIguy on their crown wins. stay tuned for more updates. John2kx will be a admin for the game. he will be helping with the data collection and came up with a very sweet spreadsheet to doc everything, BIG help!!.

Ok guys, Yungnicca and DCIguy are possessing a Crown each. lets see who can take them from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think a reptile from AriaDelano could take him out.

who is another sick ass reptile player? john2kx is DEF a reptile contender. pffffft, i bet Fusion got reptile sealed!!! Too bad Fusion didnt sign up.

dubson

Noob

This looks super legit, guys.

Congrats on recent crown winners.

I am will look forward to partaking in this.

Stickied.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Sorry I didn't think to record the matches with me and Davey!

dooks, I gave you and dci editing privileges on the chart, so you can update it.. you don't need to send me the data every time, you can just put it in, if you want.

I'd love to try and take the crown from yung, but he isn't responding to me, and it's virtually impossible to login. Am i holding the raiden crown? Who is? Dookie, please text me with some info

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

frzn just challenged me for Baraka. I'm beat from playing FF today so I'll play him tomorrow.

Raven

Noob

quick question on the rules. If multiple players challenge for the crown does the crown holder have to accept them in the order they are asked or do they just play whoever, whenever they are available?

frznsldr said:
ive tried to get mame++ and every other mame there is. i followed the last tutorial and got mame but it was choppy on my laptop. i erased some things and mk seemed to not even work anymore. ive got vista and i think thats tha problem.
dude since u took a crown by default u gotta defend it even from kaillera players ;) i added you already on aim but ur off... ill help u setup this i have the mame that works in vista as well and everything- u have too try harder, its not that dificult ;)... i wanna try and get your raiden crown ... Dookie u hear that? i already sended you pm about this shit too, yet im not on the list... so whats going on ..?

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech

hey dookie i got bored and made this.....u dont have to use it but i thought it was cool

Raven said:
quick question on the rules. If multiple players challenge for the crown does the crown holder have to accept them in the order they are asked or do they just play whoever, whenever they are available?
Good question.. The challenges will be played in the order that they're received. With that said, it's up to the challenger to adapt to the crown-holder's playing schedule, not the other way around. If a certain amount of time (maybe 5 days?) passes after a challenge has been issued, and the match hasn't been played yet, the crown-holder can move down the list to the next challenger. I hope this turns out to be a fair way of dealing with that issue.

Dreadish, are you kaillera only? Do you play under the name "dreadish"? I'll add you to the list when you confirm this.

@ goldenoreos: Nice! Where'd you get the MK2 font from?

btbb99

Noob

@goldenoreos, that is is really nice font, i think dookie should use it

@dookie, answer your phone man lol. what time is good for me to call? i'm gonna jump in line next

for the sub and raiden crown ok

john2kx said:
Good question.. The challenges will be played in the order that they're received. With that said, it's up to the challenger to adapt to the crown-holder's playing schedule, not the other way around. If a certain amount of time (maybe 5 days?) passes after a challenge has been issued, and the match hasn't been played yet, the crown-holder can move down the list to the next challenger. I hope this turns out to be a fair way of dealing with that issue.

Dreadish, are you kaillera only? Do you play under the name "dreadish"? I'll add you to the list when you confirm this.

@ goldenoreos: Nice! Where'd you get the MK2 font from?
Yeah Kaillera Only, and yeah Dreadish is the nick there also

JF1000

Noob

Hey all, just checkin' in from time to time but i was wonderin', about this crown thing..this is for fun a.k.a shits and giggles?..i could never ask for a crown whilst playing online, and some of the stuff highly possible offline.. online you gotta do lots anyways to get them just once or twice in a days worth of games...anyways glad to see its still thriving and most of the originals kmk members are still active as well! 8)

also..i like GoldenOreo's template, characters/names/crown all right there which seems some what in chronological order..i think :)

@Goldenoreos,

those are the shit, we will use your crowns. Way better then the ones i made, im a fucking photoshop retard i swear to god!! hey dude, can you remake the reptile and baraka crowns without a name on them so i can use them as templates? that way ill be able to use your crowns but i can just add the names to them after.

thanks for the additional help Golden, those are sweet!!

I agree, that is way better than what i made. we are gonna use that, nice job golden, shit is sweet FTW. all i gotta do is add the mk2 font to gimp and i can add the names.

david gets the raiden crown. i think i won 5 out of 21. they mostly went to the third round tho so i'm not dissapointed. he did really well and our randoms after that were great until the lag.

Where is the challenge 4rm aria on the reptile i wanna get you out the way lol. And i would love to defend the scorpion crown to anybody thats not lagging because im tired of having that crown just by default. Im rdy to go for the lui kang crown as well so dookie set that up.