What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Yungnicca has issued his first challenge to Btbb for the Reptile Crown, Yungnicca has 5 challenges left he can issue until 4-17-10.

Dookiebrain has issued his first challenge to Yugimonz for the Kitana Crown. Dookiebrain has 5 challenges left he can issue until 4-17-10.

check boards, ill update and finish as i go.im adding more crowns tonight. sorry for delay, between work,music,cars,and dumb life shit, this is a lot of work,lol. Ill finish as we go, for now get your 1st challenge in. please read rules too.

MUST send me a pm and tell me who YOU are challenging so i can make it official and document your game "profile". so far Yungnicca is the first person to challenge someone by sending me a PM

*since the ps3/kaillera thing cant happen together, i think i figured out how to make it work,lol:
NEW RULE#1
Kaillera players may issue a challenge to a Crown holder only if the PS3 player agrees to setup MAME and can play the matches. IF a Kaillera player takes a Crown, its up to someone to take it from them. plenty of us have MAME/Kaillera to do that.

NEW RULE#2
Crowns will NOT be posted on Board until they have been EARNED. The 2 Crowns on the GameBoard are being removed. The default Crowns do not count on the board until they have been officially earned.

Already sent a pm but just to let everyone know. I'll be accepting Dookiebrains challenge to defend the Kitana crown and I'll be issuing my first challenge to Jesse for the Jax crown. 5 challenges left for me.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Sent a PM for the Baraka crown. I'm gonna try to develop him into one of my better characters.

dciguy01 said:
Sent a PM for the Baraka crown. I'm gonna try to develop him into one of my better characters.
I'll hit you up tomorrow. Last time we lagged badly when I was playing at my apartment, but I'll have access to a better connection this weekend so we can play then, if that's good with you.

K guys, im documenting all challenges right now. Im using an Excel spreadsheet as well. lets get these matches going. we gotta put a crown on that board soon!! revised Gameboard coming shortly:)

Dont forget, challenges can only be issued by sending me a PM. Thanks, good luck to all.

*@Yugimonz, let me know whenever you wanna get those matches in, i can do them tonight if you are up to it. Ill film all 21 matches and post tonight too. everyone try to record your matches if you are able to, we can add them to the thread, or ill start another thread only for the match videos for the game.

ive tried to get mame++ and every other mame there is. i followed the last tutorial and got mame but it was choppy on my laptop. i erased some things and mk seemed to not even work anymore. ive got vista and i think thats tha problem.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

real_talk718 said:
DCI when ur ready let me kno, after golden oreos and raven..or before
I think you were second on the list of challengers. If I beat Davey, I'll play you next.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

frznsldr said:
ive tried to get mame++ and every other mame there is. i followed the last tutorial and got mame but it was choppy on my laptop. i erased some things and mk seemed to not even work anymore. ive got vista and i think thats tha problem.
MAME works fine for me, but I cant get the controls to map to the correct keys on my gamepad.

i dont even think i can dl the drivers to let me use my ps3 controller on my laptop. mame imo sucks...way to hard 2 make work.

@Dookie, I'll check if you're online here in a few minutes. I haven't been on the ps3 all day. One of my band mates stopped by earlier so we decided to lay down a few tracks.

btbb99

Noob

ok the first crown (reptile) is gonna go to yungnicca, we played our matches today and he won 12-9. pretty much all those 21 matches were close down to the wire fights. congrats to him

Dookie, I gotta be honest with you for a sec. This started off kinda unorganized, and I can see it turning into a huge mess pretty soon. I mean, right now you have the rules scattered out all over this thread and 2 or 3 "game-boards" that don't really make any sense when you look at them. Are you honestly gonna edit the image every time a crown changes hands?

I think you should consider moving this to a google docs spreadsheet, making it viewable to everyone, and editable by only you and maybe a few trusted "admins" that you choose. This way it'll look cleaner, and you won't have to be on top of it 100% of the time.

*EDIT* Here's a very rough draft I did in 5 minutes:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlW4R0C-kdx3dHNzOVozM2FMN25yZE1IcEtYRVBLN3c&hl=en

You can put anything in there.. images, youtube links..

dubson

Noob

That's good shit, John. That's a much more organized way to see what's going on with the challenges.

I say use something like that, but also keep the gameboard you made dookie, that is sick and should always be in the first post of this thread.

But take the names off the bottom, and just have the crowns like you have, because their name is already in there.

1 - Redraft ALL the rules, and put it in the first post and update it.

2 - Use that spreadsheet that John made with the characters on it for people to see who is in line for a challenge

3 - Always have the gameboard you made updated in the first post.

Whoa, awesome find John2kx!! that shit is tight!!! ok, sorry for all these delays and shit, yesterday was my birthday and when i came home last night there was a surprise party and i couldnt do it. ill be on this from 5to 9pm tonight. John that is a great setup, we will use that. Ill send you a pm tonight.

@Dubson, i agree, im gonna do what you guys mentioned.

@Congrats to Yung on his reptile win, updates FINALLY coming tonight.

@Yung & Btbb:

did you guys record? damn 12-9 is a great score, that means those were great matches i bet. We need to see those!!

Thanks guys, it's not much now, but I can probably get it looking pretty good. We can replace the gifs with your crowns, dookie. Or even something better, maybe. I dunno.

john2kx said:
Thanks guys, it's not much now, but I can probably get it looking pretty good. We can replace the gifs with your crowns, dookie. Or even something better, maybe. I dunno.
John, if you wanna help with this shit i would be happy to have you run it with me, i def would like someone else to help. I would like to finalize the board so we can begin with the matches. so far Yung is the first person to earn a Crown.

I like your doc sheet, i like the gifs in it. I would like to have the Crowns just for the gameboard. other then that we are ready. rules are on first post, those were just rule reminders scattered throughout the thread. John your help would be a huge addition, the competitive aspect of this game will be great, i must admit, i found myself thinking about what crowns i want with my name on them and it really makes me feel competitive about the game.

Ill have Yungniccas Reptile Crown up shortly, or at least tonight. Im committed to this game and will not abandon it, ill run it forever.

@Yung, i think im gonna challenge your reptile after I play Yugimonz. Im not the best with rep but ill give it a shot

Sure, I'd be happy to help out with this.. Dookie, PM me your email address so I can give you editing power.. Anyone else who is interested in being a trusted admin for that page, PM me your email and i'll decide based on how much I trust you. I'm looking to have it editable by about 4 or 5 guys total, so that it's always up-to-date.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

OK pass me the Baraka crown. Just played Davey and won 16-0. He left after the 16th game because he was tired. The score doesn't do those games justice. Davey played hard and nearly won a handful of those games.

Next, I challenge for the Kitana crown whenever the chance comes up.

dciguy01 said:
OK pass me the Baraka crown. Just played Davey and won 16-0. He left after the 16th game because he was tired. The score doesn't do those games justice. Davey played hard and nearly won a handful of those games.

Next, I challenge for the Kitana crown whenever the chance comes up.
Yeah, gg's. You probably saw me pause at the continue screen a few times, I was falling asleep. You stomped me hard though bro, I got no excuses. If I hadn't stopped it would have been 21-0 for sure. Good stuff.

Davey_8000 said:
Yeah, gg's. You probably saw me pause at the continue screen a few times, I was falling asleep. You stomped me hard though bro, I got no excuses. If I hadn't stopped it would have been 21-0 for sure. Good stuff.
awsome guys, anyone record? im making sure to record all my matches. DCIguy ill have your baraka crown made tomorrow morning, congrats on crown win.