What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

guys:

lets wait till i finish the final draft for the actual game before challenges come out. there are a couple issues that are present that need to be addressed as far as rules and number of challenges and such. wait for me to finish the final game rules. im not really doing anything other then this tonight so ill be on cmk all night.

i did not expect such a high turnout so i have to make it totally perfect, the rules are what im speaking of.

dubson

Noob

Raiden mirror matches blow... lol

Gotta be the worst mirror match in the game, imo.

Paul_G

Noob

Hi 2 all ! So i will try Raidens crown....But i dont have PS3 or Xbox. I can try crown with MAME if its possible )))

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

oh great, that means I have to get MAME setup to go after Raiden

Paul_G said:
Hi 2 all ! So i will try Raidens crown....But i dont have PS3 or Xbox. I can try crown with MAME if its possible )))
ill post you as a game member even though you don't have PS3. this is how im gonna do it:

any kaillera may sign up and challenge a ps3 player. it is up to you or him to figure out whether you will be able to challenge each other. if it can happen, awesome!!! if it cant happen then it cant happen. Ill leave it up to between you and the player to figure it out. Im making the game in favor of the crowns, meaning, the only way to earn a character Crown is to have earned it through 21 matches. The crown stays to its owner UNTIL best of 21 matches proves otherwise, so it doesn't matter anyway because 21 matches determines the Crown. so either you guys end up playing or not.

your a great addition too, ive never played you but ive watched your online matches and you sir are a beast!

here is what gameboard will look like, it will change monthly. each month (providing people keep it going) will have different background.

now all i gotta do is finish the rules and get the crowns in. im workin on it,lol. there will be a few things that may be disputable when all is said and done, but we will get through that with help from you guys

can i take Raiden ? since no one did.... or i can wait for some dude too take it by deafult and ill try take it from him then. Im surpised no one did by now.. he is cool caracter.

ok there is another way Dookie... Kaillera player can take crown as well, and he can be "kaillera Crown holder" we can have two holders here "kaillera crown holder" & Ps3 Crown Holder"... so paul is taking raiden? if so... beware paul [ban incoming], im after ur raiden

Dreadish said:
ok there is another way Dookie... Kaillera player can take crown as well, and he can be "kaillera Crown holder" we can have two holders here "kaillera crown holder" & Ps3 Crown Holder"... so paul is taking raiden? if so... beware paul [ban incoming], im after ur raiden
ok, we gotta get to that later,lol. i agree, it would be epic to get everyone in on this. im workin on it. hopefully i can get it started tomorrow night. keep working on ideas too, they help!

Paul_G

Noob

Dreadish said:
Yo nigga i dont affraid u !!! hahah and i pick him 1st ...))) if seriously its should b interesting 21 matches with u mf!! haha

Raven

Noob

Also why not throw me in for the Sub crown. Doubt I can beat DCI but ill try it out.

I'm going to move to a new place soon. Hopefully it'll help my conneciton but I doubt it. If it does I wouldn't mind messing around and tryin to get one of these bad boys! (man, I haven't played MKII in too long!)

Ok, im almost ready. can someone from PSN take Raiden first please?

@Paul_G and dreadish, I need a ps3 player to take the default Raiden at first until we decide how kaillera players will be included. my bad dudes.

someone from ps3 please take raiden quickly.

AriaDelano said:
no prob...if you do beat btbb, ill let you feel special for a day or 2
O why thank you almighty reptile king.Maybe you can show me some of your moves and spank me like you did last mirror matches we had with reptile. Don't worry when i get bored with reptile i might pass it down to you by default.

please review rules, i think i might have it balanced well. rules apply to every player in the game.

a mighty warrior never reveals his secrets until its needed..my young daniel son we shall see

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Right now I have Goldenoreos, real_talk (I think), and Raven challenging me for Sub Zero. I'll take on Oreos first whenever he's ready.

dciguy01 said:
Right now I have Goldenoreos and Raven challenging me for Sub Zero. I'll take on Oreos first whenever he's ready.
I have 1 final last thing to do and the game is ready. After the 2 day delay and shit, Im gonna have it start tomorrow on st. Patricks day.

from NOW until tomorrow, send me a PM and inform me of who your first challenge will be. PM it to me. keep it short and sweet and tell who you are challenging first. REMEMBER, you can only issue 1 challenge at a time. Tomorrow after work, ill collect all the data and it will be up on the boards and you will see the people who are challenging the default Crown holders.