What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

jesse89202 said:
You mean like this:

All you have to do is remove the white space from an editing program, knock it out and save as either gif or png. If you want I can do them for you just send me a zip and when I send it back to you then you can do what ever you want with them. I'm no pro, just know my way around these small things.

[Edit] Too late lol ;D
yes, i know its an easy thing but i just couldnt figure it out, guess im retarded at certain shit,lol. thats it, dude what program did you use? gimp? jesse, see below in Goo's post, check his zip file he posted,thats all of them. thanks guys for the help
Goofart said:
dookie, I was cropping them each manually but noticed mkwarehouse does have them sans bg.

I zipped them and upped it here. The only ones they did not have was cage's original versus pic and raidens. I cropped raiden, but can't find a hold of sunglasses johnny.

They are transparent gifs man, so there shouldn't be a white border. If you open it in gimp and you get that white bg, it's because of gimp, not the files. :)

A little off subject here, but I want to give X820 a MASSIVE THANK YOU for helping me set-up Mame/Kaillera with me tonight. He spent a while with me because I'm not so good with that stuff, but in the end we were playing MK 2/UMK just fine. Thank you bro!

X820

Noob

Don't mention it man.. :)

We even got the PS3 pad working in no time lol

Good stuff.

X820 said:
Don't mention it man.. :)

We even got the PS3 pad working in no time lol

Good stuff.

now all you guys have to do is round up all 17 players who signed up and get them to do the same thing,easy........rofl :) :)

dookiebrain said:
John, that idea sounds great. let me know any loop holes for that to work and im down with it:)
Not sure what loop-holes you're referring to, as this wouldn't really change anything. It'll work like this:

a crown-holder on PS3 can choose to accept or reject Kaillera challengers.. it's in his best interest to accept kaillera challenges because his [crown's] reputation is at stake, but if he can't set up kaillera for whatever reason, no big deal.

And someone who wants to challenge a crown-holder on kaillera will have the incentive to try to set it up to play the guy and win the crown. It all works out.

X820

Noob

dookiebrain said:
now all you guys have to do is round up all 17 players who signed up and get them to do the same thing,easy........rofl :) :)
Does beeing a smartass really work for you? ...rofl:):)

X820

Noob

john2kx said:
Not sure what loop-holes you're referring to, as this wouldn't really change anything. It'll work like this:

a crown-holder on PS3 can choose to accept or reject Kaillera challengers.. it's in his best interest to accept kaillera challenges because his [crown's] reputation is at stake, but if he can't set up kaillera for whatever reason, no big deal.

And someone who wants to challenge a crown-holder on kaillera will have the incentive to try to set it up to play the guy and win the crown. It all works out.
Sure, no big deal imo.

I have no desire myself to chase crowns, but eventually this would give anyone a shot at competing, not excluded to some nice little club of people.

Look here not to be a asshole or anything but i refuse to play fucking laggy games it's just to annoying thats why i haven't even been playing in any tournments since i was forced to play lag last time.

Im not going to defend my crown against a player and be at a fucking handicap. If i have to be forced to play against someone that lags and im not at my fullest potential then you guys can count me out of this one. Cause from the looks of it i know 4 people on that list that i lag with every single time.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

What if you narrowed down your crowns to regions? It could help the lag issue, whether it be different countries or more specific.

Lag and delay is not same thing as i recall. Lag means skippping frames in game and slow motion movement.
Taking game into regions is bad idea.
Point being...If its only delay , then thats not a problem, but people who are laggy with their internet, should sign off from this "game" at once. Only peeps who have decent connetion for online play should participate.

Kensidj said:
hmm interesting.

scorp, kit, lao, baraka are one's i know i can get my hands on.
Ill challenge you for baraka. Just gotta make you play some damn offense =)

Later i might go after lao too. Depends on who has the title and if I think they deserve to be champ =)

@Dreadish
I agree. Lag is not a friend.

Raven

Noob

Sorry I havent been on in FOREVER! ive been totally swamped. But I finally got my own PS3 and I got MK and am ready for some matchs. I havent had time to read this hole thread, but can I challenge YuGiMonz to Kitana. And DaveO to Baraka.

X820

Noob

Yungnicca said:
Look here not to be a asshole or anything but i refuse to play fucking laggy games it's just to annoying thats why i haven't even been playing in any tournments since i was forced to play lag last time.

Im not going to defend my crown against a player and be at a fucking handicap. If i have to be forced to play against someone that lags and im not at my fullest potential then you guys can count me out of this one. Cause from the looks of it i know 4 people on that list that i lag with every single time.
Try mame, connection on that is 100% better, unless some guy's on a $1 connection.

game starts either late tonight/early tomorrow. (working on it heavily)

checxk ROUGH draft Crown defending rules.

defending a crown:

1. you MUST complete ALL Crown challenges that have been issued to you within 1 month (current gameboard month is 3-16-2010 through 4-16-2010)

2. You are allowed to issue 6 challenges per month.

3. you are allowed to defend a Crown an unlimited ammount of times per month

4. you must wait 1 full week before you can issue the same challenge for a character crown (if you lost a crown, you must wait 1 week before you can issue a challenge again for that same Crown)

5. players who lag between each: the match becomes nulled. go after a different crown or wait until a non-lagger that lags between you two possesses the Crown you want. lagging issues will not be tolerated in this game. if you start to play in lag and continue 2 matches into the match then the match becomes legit and it will count. It is ENTIRELY up to the crown holder to decide whether the match can continue due to lag. a Crown holder will NOT lose a Crown due to lag. it becomes the Challengers issue and will have to move on and issue a different challenge to someone else accordingly.

6. players may only have 1 pending challenge at any given time. first come, first serve!

7. A Crown can be passed ONLY after each 2 players who fought over it VERIFY the win/loss (the match didnt happen unless BOTH players have verified the score, best out of 21) anyone lying or avoiding match verification due to unhappiness of a loss gets canned from game!

8. if someone challenges player "A" for a Crown and player "A" already has 2 challenges waiting for him in Que, you must wait until player "A" is ready to play you, and you will be OFFICIALLY marked as ready to play after Player "A's" last challenge in line. current active challenges will be on the gameboard on a daily basis UNTIL that challenge has been played.

for ex. if you see Realtalk holding a liu kang Crown, his next and "active" challenge will be posted under his Crown, if his challenger wins and takes Crown, Realtalk gets removed from the Crown holder from that Character and challenger takes the Crown..

I got 50 mbps mofros!! i dont eat 1 day out of the week to pay it, but at least I dont lag!!!

oh yeah, I challenge the rep/shang/lao/baraka/mileena/cage/ crown holders!

*also, once the game starts, the default Crown holders DONT count until they have defended crown for the first time.

the people who all have DEFAULT Crowns are NOT title holders. they are holding the Crown until it gets defended for the first times, then the winner of that match becomes the OFFICIAL first Crown holder for that character.

stay tuned, lost of updates coming tonight

My connection shouldn't be that bad. I'll just have to plug straight in to the cable modem, 100 mbps. I usually play on wireless so If I plug straight in lag between people I would normally lag with should be nearly non existent.

Wait, Dookie didn't you challlenge my Kitana first? Just trying to keep up with it, guess I need to get on ps3 sometime today after being lazy, LMAO! I didn't wake up till 2pm. I hate when time goes forward, lol I'm always late for work and I never wanna wake up.