What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Pass The Crown Please!!!

UPDATE:

everyone go to the first page post and verify the players and players Crowns so far. I gave the default Crowns to those who asked first.

*the defaulted Crowns are just to throw out there on the "market". they are not a big deal until the first challenges and Crown passing's take place, then they become legit and EARNED.

we are missing a default Crown for Raiden and Liu, take them people, Liu and Raiden are not on the "market" yet until someone claims them for defaults.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

Good luck to everyone, not expecting to keep this Baraka crown for long... Kensi, send me a friend request if you want to play our matches/ practice or whatever.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

@Dreadish, unfortunatly this is PS3 only, or unless we can figure out a way that everyone can go after every crown via any console or MAME, someone who has ONLY PS3 cant challenge someone who ONLY has MAME. if we could get by that somehow then it would work. I am open for suggestions on how to make it work tho

*BTW guys, anyone who gets and holds on to a Crown really deserves credit, seriously, think about it. ESPECIALLY someone who holds onto a Crown after defeating like 2 or more challengers, that's blood, sweat, and tears in my book, and well fucking earned!!

Pass The Crown Please!!!

CrazySlasher27 said:
If more than one person can hold a crown, why don't you give the default Liu to Yung.
ill do that if nobody else claims him by Monday, OR if anyone on the list below the default crown holders wants to take them. handing them out by default is to just get them out there. once 1 single crown has been challenged then its very legit. this is just to start the game quickly.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

here is everyone who signed up,17 total so far. This is a good turnout. I promise ill keep up with this game on a daily basis, this will not fall to the wasteside due to me! OH yeah, im gonna make it so if you lose a Crown to someone, you have to wait 3 days until you may challenge them again. hahahaha, build up the anger..........lmao

1.DCIguy
2.Davey_8000
3.Jesse
4.Yugimonz
5.John2kx
6.Yungnicca
7.Ninjalord (GameMK)
8.David_GEM
9.Btbb
10.CrazySlasher
11.Realtalk
12.Frzsldr
13.K75boi
14.Kensidj
15.AriaDelano
16.Dudemcrude
17.Dookiebrain

Please let me know if any of this information is incorrect

Pass The Crown Please!!!

Comon2680 said:
Hah, all Kaillera ppl cry
LOL
Im so sorry man, how else may it work for kaillera players? i would love to have it work but i dont see how it will, everyone needs to have the ability to play each other AND QUICKLY. trying to figure a way that a ps3 only player and a mame only player will play will be too difficult and possibly kill the game. i want the players to be able to play and not have to do any work other then to get their matches over with and pass crowns. i will be doing all the work, players just need to update me properly and efficiently, they just need to play.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

dookiebrain said:
Im so sorry man, how else may it work for kaillera players, i would love to have it work but i dont see how.
yes, yes... unfortunately you are right, man...

Pass The Crown Please!!!

UPDATE:

Thanks DCIguy, excel will be used for each players data, im not fucking around with this. And i will be backing up all data.

D

david_GEM

Pass The Crown Please!!!

@X820, technically, I'm banned too you know. I have to go through all kinds of shit just to sign in.

@Aria (Luther Vandross voice) NEVER TOO LATE NEVER TOO LATE NEVER TOO LATE

@btbb99, dude call me back! Wassup? No one's responding to me on this thread, it's like I'm invisible.

@Dookie, You seem pretty confident about that cage crown my friend.

X820

Noob
Pass The Crown Please!!!

david_GEM said:
@X820, technically, I'm banned too you know. I have to go through all kinds of shit just to sign in.
Who banned you?

*Edit..

O yeah, you're Foozer's buddy right, then I know why..

Well, regardless the fact you found a way to be on here, people do not get banned for nothing, when they loose admission to this site they loose all cmk priviledges..

Seems logical, no?

D

david_GEM

Pass The Crown Please!!!

^ I got banned when fooz did. I signed in on his cpu way back. Now I can't even sign in on mine before it tells me I can't go on the site. It's been like this for a while now.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

dookiebrain said:
i would love to have it work but i dont see how it will, everyone needs to have the ability to play each other AND QUICKLY. trying to figure a way that a ps3 only player and a mame only player will play will be too difficult and possibly kill the game.
This is a shame, since some of the best players I've had the privilege of playing are on kaillera. And is there really such thing as a PS3-only player? I think anyone that has a PS3 probably has a PC.

What if one of us put together a tutorial (with download links and everything) that walks through setting up MAME+kaillera, the mk2 rom and the controls, all the optimal settings, etc..? Then maybe we could finally include the kaillera people..

D

david_GEM

Pass The Crown Please!!!

X820 said:
Well, regardless the fact you found a way to be on here, people do not get banned for nothing, when they loose admission to this site they loose all cmk priviledges..

Seems logical, no?
Scheiss told me it was a mistake and that he didn't want me banned. You should speak to him. I can't even see the chatroom and I get signed out if I'm inactive for like 4 minutes and shit, it's a mess.

I shouldn't be banned is all. But at least someone is responding to what I'm sayin MANG. lol

X820

Noob
Pass The Crown Please!!!

david_GEM said:
^ I got banned when fooz did. I signed in on his cpu way back. Now I can't even sign in on mine before it tells me I can't go on the site. It's been like this for a while now.
David, make a new account and your admitted on the site.

What this basically means is, that for now; you're free to join member hosted tourneys, like this one.

You're excluded from all CMK tourneys and such until you sign up with a new account.

Under no circumstance will you receive trophies for any kind of match up until you do so.

Greetz,

X820.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Pass The Crown Please!!!

If you could find a way to include Kaillera players then I would so join this...and get my ass kicked lol

Kaz

Noob
Pass The Crown Please!!!

Cool game dookie! I'll take the Liu crown for default. Someone take the raiden one, it'd be better if no one started with more than one crown.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

@Kaz, excellent dude, you are in!! ill update after work

here is the background board for the game, this will have ALL 12 Crowns on it:

Pass The Crown Please!!!

I would take it but btbb has it. AND the reptile crown. I also though it would be best if no one started off with more than one. But it's too late for that now: things would get really confusing.

I have a new account now. Right now my intership basically has me going all over the city, its awesome, but I'm not using my home cpu, so I don't know yet if the site will give me a hard time there.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

DavidGEM said:
I would take it but btbb has it. AND the reptile crown. I also though it would be best if no one started off with more than one. But it's too late for that now: things would get really confusing.

I have a new account now. Right now my intership basically has me going all over the city, its awesome, but I'm not using my home cpu, so I don't know yet if the site will give me a hard time there.
NOT true, look at list to see who holds what. so far, each person only has 1 Crown for the default list. Raiden is the only person left, KAZ just took Liu.

X820

Noob
Pass The Crown Please!!!

dookiebrain said:
Im so sorry man, how else may it work for kaillera players? i would love to have it work but i dont see how it will, everyone needs to have the ability to play each other AND QUICKLY. trying to figure a way that a ps3 only player and a mame only player will play will be too difficult and possibly kill the game. i want the players to be able to play and not have to do any work other then to get their matches over with and pass crowns. i will be doing all the work, players just need to update me properly and efficiently, they just need to play.
Well, dloading mame and setting up hamachi isn't that much work bro, it's the lack of will on the PS3 player's side that's the problem here.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

X820 said:
Well, dloading mame and setting up hamachi isn't that much work bro, it's the lack of will on the PS3 player's side that's the problem here.
I for one would love to play on Kaillera. I've tried setting it up numerous times but failed pretty hard.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

X820 said:
i completely disagree due to my personal experience with MAME.

its a fucking nightmare to setup. just setting up buttons is a disaster.has anyone FINALLY ficured out why when setting up buttons they fucking move and choose by themselves? i have had EVERY client, unstable nightmares!! i beg to differ, setting up mame is not easy at all. its not.

its just not going to work. its is PS3 only. MAME gives me problems each and every single time i use it.

*do a test, send a ps3 player instructions on how to setup MAME and buttons, watch 8 hours later no fucking progress and it wont work. prove me wrong, do a test. lets see how quickly a ps3 player who has never been on Kaillera can get setup. IT WONT HAPPEN, this has been an issue for a long time. Only a handful are actually able to successfully get setup on Kaillera with PS3 controllers or custom controllers.

if it was Kaillera AND PS3 there would be so many problems, the game would simply never start. It would be great tho if we could get it to be both Kaillera and MAME