What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Oreos, I'm ready right now if you are available.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Just played GoldenOreos in a very well played Sub Zero battle royale. All I have to say is...
PASS ME THE CROWN!

17-4 in my favor. Nice job Oreo, keep it up.

Youtube vids to come later today.

Just played dookiebrain was very intense and i think ya'll will like the vids ggs dookie 20-1 my favor. We also did some random ggs on that too.

Yungnicca said:
Just played dookiebrain was very intense and i think ya'll will like the vids ggs dookie 20-1 my favor. We also did some random ggs on that too.
ggs man, i cant complain, those were excellent matches. my mileena didnt even stand a chance,damn!! i felt like i played good too so all the more props to you. congrats on crown, your mileena is a beast. ill be on again tonight if you wanna play.

vids coming tonight after work,excellent matches.

dciguy01 said:
Just played GoldenOreos in a very well played Sub Zero battle royale. All I have to say is...
PASS ME THE CROWN!

17-4 in my favor. Nice job Oreo, keep it up.

Youtube vids to come later today.
congrats to DCIguy and Yungnicca on their wins. gameboard getting updated today

nice matches DCi and Golden. thanks for recording.

here is vid#1 of Yungnicca vs Dookiebrain (4 more vids coming today)

Tonight and/or tomorrow nigh,I'd like to play dci for raiden, yung for rep, dci for sub and dookie for cage. Someone pm please (on psn). I need to get going with this.

aye dookie why didnt you just posted them on google like you did a few years back or you cant do that anymore and just post the link on here.

DavidGEM said:
nope no yet. To everyone asking me to play on kaillera. Bare with me. lol.
Well, as you know I'm on PS3 as well but I was planning on challenging (and most likely losing) for the Raiden crown and I don't want to chance any lag.

won the challenge against yugi today in my favor. Not exactly sure if I have the score right (hopefully yugi did) but it was about 12 (me) 9 (yugi)

jesse89202 said:
won the challenge against yugi today in my favor. Not exactly sure if I have the score right (hopefully yugi did) but it was about 12 (me) 9 (yugi)
for jax right? congrats dude:)

im making updated gameboard right now, adding DCI to sub and adding Yung to mileena, jesse to jax. let me know if im wrong in anyway.

3 more vids coming up now. yung vs me.

Yungnicca said:
aye dookie why didnt you just posted them on google like you did a few years back or you cant do that anymore and just post the link on here.
because nobody will see them on google vid, this way we can all watch them and shit.

jesse89202 said:
You would be correct. Very good games, wish I would've had a camera. Next challenge I'm probably going to burrow a camera. Insane games though mgp match central lol.

GoldenOreos said:
damn man, were u in nashville? we could have played some offline!
I was in Knoxville at the West something mall, funny thing is I had stayed up until 3:00 am sat morning not realizing that Knoxville was an hour ahead of my time :\ So driving 4 hours there with an hour of sleep was just dandy, lol the messed up part is that I had to drive it back also :|

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

David, go ahead and fight against btbb for Raiden. I'm gonna be busy for the next day or so and I don't want to hold that up.