What's new

MK2 MOST WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamemk

Noob
I txt about MK2 happenings with both guys (more so Kevin since Orange hardly plays now) and Kevin has a MI number and Orange a NV number. Mystery solved :)
Not trying to flame, but you have to realize that that solves nothing. The fact that it's a text and not a conversation even further complicates things. What you're saying is that you believe that they are two separate individuals because you've texted two different numbers. You have to see the logical hole in that argument. If you saw me, and I were to tell you that I have an identical twin brother, but you've never seen us together at the same time, then it is possible that it's made up. Not a fact that it's made up, but it's possible.

Just sayin' People on the internet do weird shit sometimes.

Hey everyone. It would be awesome if killers and players mentioned who they saw online. It would help me make reward adjustments and be very appreciated. I'm not ubiquitous you know. Share some encounters or sightings. More detail is always better. Thanks.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Not trying to flame, but you have to realize that that solves nothing. The fact that it's a text and not a conversation even further complicates things. What you're saying is that you believe that they are two separate individuals because you've texted two different numbers. You have to see the logical hole in that argument. If you saw me, and I were to tell you that I have an identical twin brother, but you've never seen us together at the same time, then it is possible that it's made up. Not a fact that it's made up, but it's possible.

Just sayin' People on the internet do weird shit sometimes.
I'm facebook friends with Orange- he is not Kevin.

Orange mained Kitana. Kevin never picks her.
Kevin mains Scorpion. Orange never picked Scorpion.
Scorpion was Orange's least favorite fighter by far, from what I remember of our MK2 discussions.

I was thinking again, (look out) and I've decided to award the grand prize based on 'threat level.' There will be a better prize if you're reward is high. So play often. Accept challenges. Tell us who you've slain. So far, maintaining a presence is most important. Exemplary performance will also help increase your infamy. 'Hiding out' will only hurt your chances of winning. Players will only lose interest in such killers. MK2 MOST WANTED may even remove these blemishes from the list. Now get out there.

I'm just saying.......how well you do will determine the value of the grand prize. There will be 3 categories based on threat level. A killer can still win if his reward is low but has still outlasted other killers. Levels are determined by streak. Once again, if a player wins, he/she can collect the reward or seek placement as a killer.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
I was thinking again, (look out) and I've decided to award the grand prize based on 'threat level.' There will be a better prize if you're reward is high. So play often. Accept challenges. Tell us who you've slain. So far, maintaining a presence is most important. Exemplary performance will also help increase your infamy. 'Hiding out' will only hurt your chances of winning. Players will only lose interest in such killers. MK2 MOST WANTED may even remove these blemishes from the list. Now get out there.
So far I've fought off assassination attempts from MKillBill and Ththuvhul.

The latter got a 1 streak on me when he randommed Mileena and I counterpicked with Reptile.
Next match, he randommed Mileena again, and the stubborn fuck that I am, I picked Reptile again.
This time however, I took down the pink bitch.

lol, considering the joke that is MKAK. decent players at mk2 become gods at mkak, the elite become something else entirely. you'll pay. keep playin.

TIPS for attracting killers.
1) Set up a friendly room in MKAK- avoid rank challenges.
2) Send invitations.
3) Play ogMK2 if you have it so you can random.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
COLDWALL !! You're dead too, you just dont know it yet. MKAK gives elites remarkable advantages.......don't pretend.
I've gone through this a hundred times- people have an advantage vs me on MKAK because it has no "adjust screen" option.
The picture is expanded on my old ass tv, I can't even see the ends of the life bars.

Give me og in a fast connection anyday! (however, that's impossible nowdays since the server blows)

In general, MKAK gives no advantage to elites or noobs.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Girard is parading around as me, so I don't know what you wanna do about that. There is no way to tell it's not me other than his shitty play style.
As far as this goes (for the killers challenge thing), I wouldn't worry about it. No one is going to believe Girard's auto-fire spamming ass is you.
Can you report it to Sony though?

Status
Not open for further replies.