What's new

MK2 MOST WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
so you have to beat these people in a "streak" for 50$? so what if i play them in a ft20 and get my ass handed to me but manage to get a 3 game streak, capture it and send it to you, but still lose the ft20 20-5 ? do you still pay off this bounty? LOL :joker:

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Hmmmmmm... Might just have to take you up on a couple of these.

I agree upon these terms lol I like this idea they have to do random while i can pick whoever i want and they have to 3 streak me? Im down for the challenege whoever is willing to try?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
So Ththuvhul, just to be clear... to make the streak legit I would need to win three random select matches? The only problem I have with that is that if I play on MKAK and get matched up with someone as player 2, the 2nd player cannot random select.

Also know that many of these miscreants masquerade as others. It's up to you to identify them. Confirmed kills of listed players under different names must be reviewed. That listed player will be removed if found guilty.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
LOL you do realize that players who don't play MK2 much have NO prayer beating us if they random vs our top players.
But alas! Ingenious idea to get people playing again. You've already generated more interest than the MK2 League!
Hopefully people will actually play me now when I'm hosting a public lobby on MKAK under my m_j tag ;)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
......A killer taunts us with a phone call. We'll get you......someone will. Frequently check the list for updates.
**looks at the updated list**

Seeing as how nobody is going to accept a random, sneaky invite from an unknown alternate assailant... Calling out mortal_jason. Looks like he is going to have a ton of people after him now, lol. Also calling out btbb99. Let's have some good matches, guys.

If anyone is interested, a secret team is being developed to take down those listed. If you're twisted enough, and like to kill for fun, but haven't shaken hands with the dark side, please consider and contact me. Your name will be kept confidential. Understand that you will not be able to collect any reward other than the sick satisfaction of systematically eliminating threats. If you are interested, please report to me directly. DO NOT respond here. Thank you.

Members of my scourge will not have to random, but they will have to DOUBLE the required streak to take someone off the list if they don't. I will try to acquire brutal, but honest, players for my team.

I don't really see the incentive for the listed players to accept a bunch of challenges until next year. How many matches are you expecting us to play per set? What constitutes quitting? Is it quitting if I only feel like playing a handful of matches against a challenger?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
MKII is so hard! I turned it on again after like a year long hiatus and man do I suck! I should probably just drop reptile and use liu kang. Scorpion I can still make work though. :)

Perhaps I wasn't clear. Also, if people haven't seen you online in a long time, (i'll be looking too) you'll be taken off the list. Quitting here would have to do with a fellon leaving after a career ending match or round. I'll be told of this if it's happening often.

Status
Not open for further replies.