What's new

MK2 MOST WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To hasten the descent of those on the wanted list, i also plan to apply more devestating penalties to killers who don't play.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
11:34 here in uk so im gna leave you all to it.got work in few hours.thnx for making me feel welcome i registered years bk but never came on till now.jason add me if u play all the time on mortal jason account need to play hard opponents to get even better its the only way i think
I won't play people in delay lag very often. Move to the USA!

Walking forward IAFs are probably only possible with a modded controller.
For instance, on MAME, you can set your R2 button to be jump. So if you could do that on PS3, you could just walk forward, hit R2 to jump, and quickly throw a fan.

From now on, the list will be updated every Sunday unless we get a new arrival. Expect more noticeable fluctuations in rewards.

Im not sure if this is the right place for my post,,
Who is this rocky1983 we met today i mirrored his reptile and he was geting some ass kiking then he decided to spam like hell acid spitting.so i didnt return the spam fest i let him win i then mirroed his scorp and from the get go i took control aap teleport spear x2 uppercut then he rage quit and kept trying rejoin is he known around here i also noticed he is top of ranked shurely not as his play isnt that defensive, any thoughts

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Im not sure if this is the right place for my post,,
Who is this rocky1983 we met today i mirrored his reptile and he was geting some ass kiking then he decided to spam like hell acid spitting.so i didnt return the spam fest i let him win i then mirroed his scorp and from the get go i took control aap teleport spear x2 uppercut then he rage quit and kept trying rejoin is he known around here i also noticed he is top of ranked shurely not as his play isnt that defensive, any thoughts
Yeah, wrong place but that's OK. PM me and I'll fill you in.

Sub0's-Icy-Balls

Frozen Death (ANTI-TIERIST)
FYI- I'm currently no.1 in the world again on the MK2 league... No one has dared to challenge me for a reward and I feel that everyone is deathly afraid of me : ) happy hunting...

Man I want to challenge the insaneboss but i know im just going to go against mil 3 times in a row lol I need to practice a little more im going for somebody.

If youre on the criminal list, you cant attack other killers yet. That might change shortly. i might drop 4 or 5 this sunday. everyone has been warned.

In case you were wondering..

On the loose 12 days
MIKECALDWELL
Mortal Jason
BTBB99
Str8Magnificent
Billy Bats 1427
MK2 Prophet
Kevin592c
RealTalk718
Adelbomb
Subo's Icy Balls

11 days...
TheInsaneBoss

10 days...
Projectile Point
KANOMK2

9 days...

8days...
Culongy
Scorpangel
Shane8790
Kensidj

7 days...
Ectonaut
Dj Doc Steel
Wario7414
Soyelmejor
Vegata sayan
Xiong Bros
VA380
Progressive Orange
Mackerfield Lives

Don't worry, I'm watching. I'm documenting everyone's downfall.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
InsaneBoss doesn't play anymore, like I said before. And if he did, no one in the world would beat his Mileena if they randommed.
Unless I got Kitana all 3 times ;)

Caldwell's right. I fucked this up bad. The way I've run things the same people will be on the list in 2014. If I can't think up something good by Sunday, I'm shutting this down except for one thing. You'll find out what that is Sunday. I'm sorry about this. I got too excited and didnt think correctly. I won't let that happen again. Wait to see if I can save this by Sunday. Bounties are still collectable til then.

CUKO28

Noob
Im here to claim my Bounty with Culongy! :)
After like 4 attempts at different days i managed to get a 3 streak on him. It wasnt easy at all though. He 7 streaked me on my last attempt.
We had good games! Im posting 2 videos of when we played. I hope youtube uploads them by tonight.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Your effort will be rewarded. Fuckin Mortal Jason........And Coldwall!
That's it. List updated.
Not sure that will make it any easier. Get ready for Mileena mirrors all day long.

For the record though: challenging Mikey

4000 posts!!!

Whoever was on the list i deleted.....forsaken killers.......i apologize. for you... the reward is double. Even Culongy, though Cuko took him out.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Whoever was on the list i deleted.....forsaken killers.......i apologize. for you... the reward is double. Even Culongy, though Cuko took him out.
I'm flattered, but there are other players just as good as Mike and I.
Btbb99 would almost certainly get a 3 streak on either of us in a set of 20 or more.

Also, there's a hole in this new bounty list methinks... because I could just have my sis pick Mileena til she 3 streaks my Reptile and claims the $150!!

CUKO28

Noob
I attempted many times but im only posting 2 videos.
On this attemp Culongy had to be 4 streaked wich i couldnt do lol.............

On this attempt Culongy was 3 streakable wich i managed but not after a nice ass wooping................

On both vids i got ass wooped but it was fun as hell. Awesome games Culongy!

Status
Not open for further replies.