What's new

MK2 MOST WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ran into culongy great player his kitana and raiden is sumwhat questionable tho. I took in what was said and ask how how he walks and does a iaf no reply how is this i wud love to be able to do this. Especialy at a high level. Still great games quite a ignorant player yet when i speak with most of you guys i get a reply... Ten peice show Ththuvhul graet for banter.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Just ran into culongy great player his kitana and raiden is sumwhat questionable tho. I took in what was said and ask how how he walks and does a iaf no reply how is this i wud love to be able to do this. Especialy at a high level. Still great games quite a ignorant player yet when i speak with most of you guys i get a reply... Ten peice show Ththuvhul graet for banter.
MIKECALDWELL can tell you all about culongy

ProjectilePoint

Johnny Cage Wins!
I agree something just is not right about his Raiden, but i don't want to be making up any excuses, he beat me the last 5 times i ran into him and left me scratching my head in disbelief, it's like he is using some kind of turbo controller or something lol. As for his Kitana i have yet to play her, he always picks Raiden when we play.

I agree something just is not right about his Raiden, but i don't want to be making up any excuses, he beat me the last 5 times i ran into him and left me scratching my head in disbelief, it's like he is using some kind of turbo controller or something lol. As for his Kitana i have yet to play her, he always picks Raiden when we play.
It's not an excuse when it's the truth.

How so. They enemies.also has any1 ever had this happen online i was in a lobby sum1 joined he chose mileena i randomed mileena and the kombat zone said NO NAME in caps and we ended up in the zone were u fight jade and smoke goros lair i think, ive never seen this before but the game was all glithy and laggy may a glitch in the system???

How so. They enemies.also has any1 ever had this happen online i was in a lobby sum1 joined he chose mileena i randomed mileena and the kombat zone said NO NAME in caps and we ended up in the zone were u fight jade and smoke goros lair i think, ive never seen this before but the game was all glithy and laggy may a glitch in the system???
Nobody is enemies. I'm just saying he cheats. That's why he can't give you an answer.

I've never seen that glitch before.

Nobody is enemies. I'm just saying he cheats. That's why he can't give you an answer.

I didnt even attemp to play the second round because the lagg was crazy i tryed to campter it on video but the other player quit before i gt my phone ready, mayby next time

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I didnt even attemp to play the second round because the lagg was crazy i tryed to campter it on video but the other player quit before i gt my phone ready, mayby next time
Well, you are from the UK after all. You are playing with a bunch of folks from the US so you are probably going to have horrid lag with just about all of us. You may want to keep an eye out for folks in your area who play the game. Bo_DK is from Denmark, he'd be a good person to hookup with. He hasn't been on the forums in nearly 2 years, but he's always on PSN. Might wanna try IceyTruth too.

ProjectilePoint

Johnny Cage Wins!

That does not surprise me, i used to beat him fairly easy back in the day then all of a sudden it's like playing the computer in single player mode. It's a shame there is still people who have to ruin a great game for everybody else, this Mike Girard character still tops the list ranking in at #1 for being the worlds biggest d-bag.

That does not surprise me, i used to beat him fairly easy back in the day then all of a sudden it's like playing the computer in single player mode. It's a shame there is still people who have to ruin a great game for everybody else, this Mike Girard character still tops the list ranking in at #1 for being the worlds biggest d-bag.
You would notice a drastic difference if he picked another character that he couldn't abuse instantaneous moves with.

Bo-dk i no i played him once and 8streaked him he never joins any more and im not that great compared to you guys yes i feel region is i big part i play alot of americans and slight delay i beat mortal jasons kitana coz of this a few times on his alt account but he then opens up and shows me whos boss lol he is crazy awsome.thnx any ill try icy truth.

Culongy is only few character good. Like his sub0 is terrible and i mirrored him on every sub math and destroyed him same with kang and milleena but his kitana rarely won and raiden only won 1 against him mirroring

Bo-dk i no i played him once and 8streaked him he never joins any more and im not that great compared to you guys yes i feel region is i big part i play alot of americans and slight delay i beat mortal jasons kitana coz of this a few times on his alt account but he then opens up and shows me whos boss lol he is crazy awsome.thnx any ill try icy truth.
EnergeticDreams is from Denmark as well, but he's probably the biggest sore loser I've ever encountered.

Your not wrong MIKECALDWELL he deleted me because i improved my game and was able to beat him he also send abusive messages i blocked him on psn through this. I dont see y sum people wont help others with tips or strategy that how i found this sight through a nice opponent helping and then saying this site to me may be of some help. And it does help i enjoy the game but hate the spoilers out there who are init to win only,and not to play the stratagy behind this classic

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Yes you have, and I am not a very happy boy when I lose coz of delay lag ;)
I taught you IAFs right?

You sure sure did and i am greatfull now im teaching my sister y she is into mk2 i dnt know she used to hate me on it lol.. I supose its the game its addictive like drugs haha

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
You sure sure did and i am greatfull now im teaching my sister y she is into mk2 i dnt know she used to hate me on it lol.. I supose its the game its addictive like drugs haha
I taught my sister back on Super NES days, and she is really good. She could be elite, but she's not that interested in it, and she HATES to lose. I 40 streaked her once and she sobbed :(

11:34 here in uk so im gna leave you all to it.got work in few hours.thnx for making me feel welcome i registered years bk but never came on till now.jason add me if u play all the time on mortal jason account need to play hard opponents to get even better its the only way i think

One last thing i play a few cage figjters and other characters and they do a continuing juggle while crouching holding block punch punch step toward me punch punch step etc etc how is this done do u put in a fast cancell like p p hk

New announcement .... A year might be way too long for this game, so I've decided that I'll reward 6 bounties. After that, killers can hunt each other. This may still take a year if no player defeats anyone, so I'm prepared for that. In the event 6 bounties are collected...say next week somehow, lol, the $ rewards will be removed and those killers still on the list will have to destroy each other for the grand prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.