What's new

MK2 MOST WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
IronCage (kaillera exclusive) and billybats are really tough Cage players, but like you said they don't use him exclusively. I also remember being really surprised by xiongbros Cage. It was forever ago that I played him (or them), but I had more trouble with his Cage than I had with his Jax, surprisingly enough. I don't think I beat his Cage once in like 8-10 tries.
IronCage, BillyBats, ProjectilePoint and myself all have pretty tough Cages.
But like I've said before, no one is better with him than Real_Talk is!

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
InsaneBoss doesn't play anymore... KANOMK2 really only plays on Mame...

and no one in the world is gonna beat Scorpangel's Kang when using Random.

20 regulars, 5 specials, then i'll figure something out. im making changes mostly on how i feel. i know MIKECALDWELL that was my fear too. if we don't see SC criminals, or any others listed after a month, they'll be replaced.........i am mentioning to these guys about a prize....so...lets wait a little. year is quite long. i have backup plans to handle a few scenarios.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Played Jason last night in an assassination attempt. He gave me the first match for free (Liu Kang VS Lao) because I think he got got confused or something, but after that he shut it down. I pulled off a couple wins, but no dice on the three-streak.

I'll try to get Brian later this week or early next.

If you want to take out a killer,( KILLERS CAN PICK WHOEVER THEY PLEASE) you must random select and meet a streak requirement. If you are successful, you can collect a bounty or seek placement. I plan to hunt and go spotting frequently. If a list member does not make an effort to play, they will be removed. I will decide when. I'm leaving 10 open spots for serial killers. Once that is done, the list of maniacs WILL dwindle. I have support mechanisms set in place to ensure this...so.... the killer elite must sustain themselves. I'm still working on a scourge for assistance. Waiting for response......... There are more great players than you thugs think out there. I'm picking carefully. (SUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS BY HUNTERS MUST BE VIDEOTAPED.)

To win, you must outlast other killers on a time frame, or you can collect cash bounties. Some of these crazies have been on the loose for 5 days already! Grab your rifles and let's get them.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Played Jason last night in an assassination attempt. He gave me the first match for free (Liu Kang VS Lao) because I think he got got confused or something, but after that he shut it down. I pulled off a couple wins, but no dice on the three-streak.

I'll try to get Brian later this week or early next.
Yeah you said that in a ps3 message too- I'm not sure what you mean I gave you Kang vs Lao??

We must have had some kind of desync because when I joined your invite, it was for MK1. I was like... huh?
So I picked Cage, and your Raiden just sat there so I left after the first round. Do you have this Kang vs Lao on video? Obviously I've experienced desyncs in MK2, but never where one player sees MK2 and the other sees it as MK1. MKAK is messed up though, so nothing would surprise me.

No. Let me be precise.............i'll keep it simple so there's no confusion from now on. The most wanted are the killers. Others are just players.....unless they win and decide to be bad guys. Good enough?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Yeah you said that in a ps3 message too- I'm not sure what you mean I gave you Kang vs Lao??

We must have had some kind of desync because when I joined your invite, it was for MK1. I was like... huh?
So I picked Cage, and your Raiden just sat there so I left after the first round. Do you have this Kang vs Lao on video? Obviously I've experienced desyncs in MK2, but never where one player sees MK2 and the other sees it as MK1. MKAK is messed up though, so nothing would surprise me.
Unfortunately I did not record the matches (going on the honor system.) I'll record from now on. Yeah, it was a complete desync of an entire GAME, not just characters. I've never seen that happen before.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Unfortunately I did not record the matches (going on the honor system.) I'll record from now on. Yeah, it was a complete desync of an entire GAME, not just characters. I've never seen that happen before.
Me neither... I said to myself "Does Bill think it counts if he 3 streaks me in MK1?? Coz I'm sure he will!"
I was really confused to get an inv for MK1 LOL.

The other night I kept seeing the same guy in BOTH friendly lobbies for MK2 and UMK3 (at the same time).
Tell me how someone could be hosting in both at once? Weird ass MKAK.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
What makes you think this Bill? I've never seen Progressive pick scorpion or kevin pick kitana and do iafs.
A few years back when this site was still classicmk, kevin592c revealed himself to be posting under the alt account Progressive Orange on these forums. Of course he was banned and might have just been trying to pose as someone else to avoid the ban.

Just missed Billy Bats again for 3 straight. He randoms though. Bothers me. It'll bite him in the ass sooner or later.........I hope.

Some new stufff. 1) No more sudden streak changes. Streak will be determined by reward. $0-30 = 4 Streak. $30-120 = 3 Streak. >$120 or instant placement = 2 Streak. 2) Rewards can decrease for reports of quitting or scarcity of presence. 3) Once 3 rewards have been won, all Streaks will increase by .5 or an extra round. A player will have to win either round of the deciding match. 4) There will be an opportunity for killers to engage each other at a time I have yet to disclose. 5) Still waiting for a Special Agent or two for assistance. 6) Line breaks suck.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
A few years back when this site was still classicmk, kevin592c revealed himself to be posting under the alt account Progressive Orange on these forums. Of course he was banned and might have just been trying to pose as someone else to avoid the ban.
I'm friends with both guys and I'm fairly certain they are different people.
Josh (Orange) lives in Las Vegas, and Kevin lives in Michigan.

Also like Mike said, they play nothing alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.