What's new

MK11 Story Discussion Thread (obvious spoilers)

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
In one of those pictures, you can see he's got water powers and a ponytail. I don't think Hornbuckle has either.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Alot of people in Hashaholiks chat in Mixer loved the story.

So, up to peoples opinion

I think we needed to see cutscenes of the story for us to understand it more, cause they guy on reddit didnt tell us everything that happend in some of those earlier cutscenes

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
So how do you get which ending? Do you have to go back and do the fight that you didn't do previously?
If You beat Kronika without losing a round, you get the ending with kitana

if kronika takes a round, but you still beat her, you get the ending with raiden.

BlunderGod

I'm currently watching the full story in low quality off of a file I've downloaded, if you want to see it shoot me a PM.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
I feel like an idiot for doing this, but I've been watching countless videos on Youtube showing footage of the Story Mode. I watched from Chapter 1 all the way to the beginning of Chapter 7 with Kitana, but the video ends right after she's about to fight Skarlet and I'm so curious to see the rest. Unfortunately Hash doesn't have that footage in his archives on Mixer.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
I feel like an idiot for doing this, but I've been watching countless videos on Youtube showing footage of the Story Mode. I watched from Chapter 1 all the way to the beginning of Chapter 7 with Kitana, but the video ends right after she's about to fight Skarlet and I'm so curious to see the rest. Unfortunately Hash doesn't have that footage in his archives on Mixer.
ITs gonna be apart of the current stream

hes finished story, and is doing krypt rn

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Maybe I'm not qualified enough yet because I haven't watched the whole story, but so far it's been amazing. I'm starting to warm up to characters that I never cared about and the characters I've always loved I'm loving even more. The amount of attention and care that's been given to Johnny Cage by NRS is astounding to me, aesthetically, personality-wise, gameplay-wise, you name it...

Jade is marvellous. Never thought she would be this great in this story mode. NRS gave her the chance to show much of an amazing character she is personality-wise. Aesthetics too of course, she's BEAUTIFUL. The most beautiful female character by far IMO.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
So we can’t let Kronika win, right? When she wins we have to restart the fight..?

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
if you lose both fights it just a contuine on the story but iyou maged to beat her twice again after losing on round you get the raiden ending basically just dont lose to her
So what if I lose to Kronika to get the bad ending intentionally? Does the game force me to retry when she wins both rounds?

BlunderGod

I've been listening to the dialog and it seems like the MK Universe hasn't been destroyed beyond recognition, as much as it sounds like Liu Kang will try and change some things here and there to protect the realms to reach another crysis.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
I've been listening to the dialog and it seems like the MK Universe hasn't been destroyed beyond recognition, as much as it sounds like Liu Kang will try and change some things here and there to protect the realms to reach another crysis.
Yea, hes just gonna make sure time flows smoothly, without Kronikas influence this time.

So, the next game when it comes around should be interesting.