MK11 KABAL Discussion

Discussion in 'Kabal' started by Jhonnykiller45, Feb 5, 2019.

1. SaSSolino

SaSSolino MK11 Cary Tagawa main!

PSN:
    SaSSolino9
    Steam:
    SaSSolino
    I think he looks as he should, it's great. I also really like the undercut, and I'm guessing so does @Vslayer. The voice is quite weak though, I don't like it at all.

Vslayer likes this.
  2. Saltea Moonspell

Saltea Moonspell "I'm a zoner, with ma boner"
    Premium Supporter

Steam:
    moonspell_pl
    He needs to have that respirator reset and winning round mimicking, and a change of a voice - it should sound like it use to, through the respirator gas mask.

Lets see what you're made off!

3. Vslayer

Vslayer Ask me about my Cassie Cage Agenda
    Premium Supporter

PSN:
    Godstank24
    You know me so well :p

I actually think his voice is pretty good but it does sound a bit too young? I'm not sure yet.

SaSSolino likes this.
  4. honeybooboo

honeybooboo I speak truth, no lie

We're definitely running mk9 kabal loadout right? Low blade + air blade + nomad dash?

5. Saltea Moonspell

Saltea Moonspell "I'm a zoner, with ma boner"
    Premium Supporter

Steam:
    moonspell_pl
    Deep jk, bb1, f4,f3,ndc cancel, b12, ndc cancel, d4,db3 <3

Rezk and SaltShaker like this.
  6. MK2D

MK2D Have you had your MK today?

Steam:
    RAMburger
    Is this for real? He looks way too young. Like a teenage Dwayne Johnson if he lived in Final Fantasy. Don’t get me wrong though; I like most of his movies but dear God, who’s in charge of character design this time around? Very perplexing direction they’re going in.

*edit* oh I get that they’re doing the timeline thing before he was burnt, but still. Unflattering mugs for pretty much everyone that’s been revealed so far. It’s like they did a mad dash past “realism” and wound up in some twisted version of it.

I think his fatality is actually a perfect metaphor for how they’re treating the “progression” of character design here. At least above the neckline.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    vapid and Saltea Moonspell like this.
  7. pure.Wasted

pure.Wasted 'ello baby, did you miss me?

You're welcome to your incorrect opinion.

Jhonnykiller45 likes this.
  8. StormGoddess

StormGoddess Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

Unused Kabal Concept
    Revanent version of Kabal from Mortal Kombat 11

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    lionheart21, pure.Wasted and Rezk like this.
  9. pure.Wasted

pure.Wasted 'ello baby, did you miss me?

Yikes. I don't like it at all. So much weird shit going on in that design at the same time. (Which I guess is par for the course for Kabal)

This... kind of explains why Kabal looks so un-Revenantified compared to other Revenants, and why I was originally convinced we hadn't actually seen his Revenant outfit yet. His regular outfit looks much better, and NRS probably figured it looks twisted enough already to pass for a Revenant suit. If this concept art is actually the best they came up with, I'm legitimately glad they stuck with something much closer to his original design.

10. Circus

Circus Part-Time Kano Hostage

PSN:
    JTCircus
    Was looking back at Kabal's kombat kast today because I was wondering why everyone seemingly forgot about him lol.

Now that I think I know the game a little better, he seems like he's going to be very good.

I think it's funny how with every new character comes the hype train that runs over the previously announced character. Johnny, Cassie, Kano, and Jade are the fresh new faces in town lol.

Hopefully there will be a good number of Kabal mains still because he seems really incredible tbh.

Jhonnykiller45 likes this.
  11. Jhonnykiller45

Jhonnykiller45 Shirai Ryu

PSN:
    Jhonnykiller45
    Steam:
    JK45
    I think not a whole lot of people are talking about Kabal right now because we haven't seen any gameplay of him past his Kast. Everyone else has more gameplay available and/or are more recent

Circus likes this.