What's new

MK1 Online Stress Test Registration - June 23rd-26th

subzert

Frozen Soul
I do think people pile on Tyler specifically way too often when we don't know what his actual job description is. If he wasn't doing his job as per his employers standards he'd be sacked. We have no idea what his role actually entails. Blame the company not the employee if it doesn't feel up to scratch.

Also, glad that we know when codes are being sent now! Just wish they'd communicate that faster and not wind up people by obviously sending them out to content creators first and trying to hide the fact. Shame we won't be able to preload the files now though before Fri
Totally agree with you here. Even though his designation says community manager, he could be actually doing a lot of things in the studio apart from just managing all the social media channels and coordinating with the various moderators and marketing teams of WB.

Kokoko

Somehow
People get mad at Tyler because he's the one who makes the most public appearances. Although, he doesn't make the final decisions on trailers and announcements, other people are in charge. Especially idiotic is the criticism that he uploads photos from football in his personal account. It's his private life and he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I think just in general people get a bit carried away with NRS's communication. Could it be better? Sure. Would I love a ton of new information sooner? Yeah who wouldn't. But it'll come when it comes. They're under no obligation.

I think just in general people get a bit carried away with NRS's communication. Could it be better? Sure. Would I love a ton of new information sooner? Yeah who wouldn't. But it'll come when it comes. They're under no obligation.
This very true. However I'd say some of the criticism is justified when they make blunders like this stress test stuff. It just comes off as sloppy and unprofessional imo. Although some people take it way too far including directing hate at specific NRS/WB staff which is uncalled for and immature imo.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Did they ever state why the emails got delayed until tomorrow?

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
They usually go out in waves from what I recall so from now until 2mrro they could come thru whenever..hopefully

subzert

Frozen Soul
They usually go out in waves from what I recall so from now until 2mrro they could come thru whenever..hopefully
Yeah, they tweeted that codes have been "sent" past tense. Don't want to indulge myself in hope. Anyway looks like instead to playing myself, I'll be watching a lot of MK1 action. Enjoy folks who got!