What's new

MK1 Online Stress Test Registration - June 23rd-26th

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Any source? I just did this ~2 hours ago, and I also got noted that I am in the "pool".
If this is a "stress"-test, why would you limit it?
oh wack. one of my friends said he couldn't anymore. Maybe he wasn't going to the right place.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I had some friends of mine put in for codes too. So if I manage to get any extras. I will share them here so someone less fortunate may have a chance. Bear in mind that I still may come away with squat. Good luck everyone. And may the odds be forever in your favor.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
i'm here with fingers crossed and ready, i've seen someone being selected already, just hope to be lucky enough to stress test for the game.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I registered but I don't actually have a PS5/Xbox.

If I get to be selected, would I be able to give the code for someone here that didn't get one?
Usually yes, they send you a code you gotta enter in the Xbox or PS5 store to get the game. So anyone could use the code. That’s how they did it with MK11.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I'm going to assume that we're getting an announcement today. For a Kombat Kast tomorrow, to go over the stress test information and hopefully information on when the reveals will begin.