What's new

MK1 Online Stress Test Registration - June 23rd-26th

smaddy

I'm your huckleberry
If I'm correct. The Beta was Scorpion, Baraka and Jade. However, they extended the beta by a few days and updated the game. With that extension/update they added in Kabal.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
If I'm correct. The Beta was Scorpion, Baraka and Jade. However, they extended the beta by a few days and updated the game. With that extension/update they added in Kabal.
I played the stress test, and it had, Skarlet, Scorpion, Baraka, Jade and Kabal. Still remember Kabal doing 50% fatal blow combos

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Back in the amazing pre-release days of mid-combo punish KBs. God I miss that version of MK11 (save for the dash speed).
was definitely better than the release and final version, but eventually the cracks would end up appearing

subzert

Frozen Soul
Zyphox seems to be giving away MK1 stress test codes but the thing on twitter is that people could be just lying.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Pushing the codes back 'till Friday? Lol don't tell me we overstressed the registration for the stress test.

All the hype and momentum around this, and they still fumble the lay-up. Hate to see it.

Hey guys, I checked this and compared the MK1 FAQ page here:

Against the WB Games Support page here:

The WB Games Support page was updated about 45 mins ago or so, and they've removed the date mention of Wednesday, June 21 from the WB FAQ page under the section titled "Q: How will players know if they are chosen to participate in the test?"

I think that confirms we aren't getting codes today maybe?

EDIT: They seem to keep making recent edits to the WB Support page so something is going on for sure.