What's new

Match Videos and Links

rzp said:
i dunno matchs, or kombo videos where it appear thrower or moe ( there are some, but donñt know what´s the kombos of them) /quote]

There are match videos of me and thrower on youtube posted up by ninjagrinder. There should of been footage of me for ECCX but the camera died before I got to play.

What does making a combo video or appearing in a combo video have to do with anything? Only combos I care about are ones that can be pulled off during a game. I stopped looking for combos back in 1997/98 (?) whenever wavenet died and I stopped playing the game. I dont have time to sit and try to do one combo for a whole hour so I can record it. Dont get me wrong the videos are cool to watch and all but why does it matter that we didnt make combo videos? If it will raise my status as a mk player or if I will "level up" then I will record one now(sarcasm). To be quite honest the only combo I can think of that really impressed me was reptiles inf found by ded (I believe). I like it because it is possible in game play and does not need any crazy setup. Have I done or attempted this combo or any other combos from videos? No, no and no, again I would rather play the game and have fun then to sit and practice a combo for hours. Also you cant teach an old dog new tricks. :)

MOE30W said:
rzp said:
i
There are match videos of me and thrower on youtube posted up by ninjagrinder. There should of been footage of me for ECCX but the camera died before I got to play.

What does making a combo video or appearing in a combo video have to do with anything? .
what you said first... thanks for say where can i find vids of you and trhower...

about what you said of the kombo videos... i don´t know if i explained well. What i was trying to say... the thing was that i would like to see a kombo video of others peoples... and what does this have to do with anything?, nothing, just nothing cus the only thing that i want to see is new peoples making kombos ^_^ not to see if that person have the biggest level ever, or the worst level, just that i like to see vids...with games like UMK3, MKT, MK2, MK!(soon), MK3, Tekken (all sagas), Killer Instinct... just that =) with or not crazy satups, the other thing that i like (i don´t know if you totally agree with this), is: watch match videos of peoples around the world, peoples from Bulgarium, Colombia, Chile, Estados Unidos (United States), England (there are just 1 person xD), Argentina ehm... everywhere!!!...=) take care peoples ^_^

MKK hanzo

crazy cyrax and nw stuff, keep it up!
Yeah, the only living person I know that play a decent Cyrax...Pimple. he s rusted though!

and what's with that homero shit? jajjjajaj it reminded me of calle 13 jajaajjajajajajajjajaja
LOL he insisted that he composed that song for us and wanted it to be "heard".

He used to have one of the best Sonyas around. He was the one featured on our very first set of vids he was: Homer/Predator.

I have no beef with you guys. What i seen that night was a bunch of ppl attacking lex. All I was saying is if you guys want to prove yourself buy a 360 so you can play the best players. It has nothing to do with owning real arcade machines and so what. Chances are slim to none of everyone getting together and playing on a real arcade setting. I was recommending the next best thing. I know ninjagrinder has worked on DA vids but when they come out with one it is usually stuff ppl havent seen before. As of now it's extremely hard to do so anymore. As far as mkt goes I haven't played that on a console since it came out. Just project64 or epsxe. Things like h smokes jk rh jk airthrow(corner) just seem easier. Maybe cuz I don't have my settings set up right and it plays faster i don't know. Just seems easier to me. I didn't know if the connection for a 360 would be bad for you guy's or not. I've played ppl over in Europe and it was fine so i didnt know. I wasn't saying you guys NEED to buy one it was just a recommendation if you want to play ppl who are better than average.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
PapaJester said:
Sweet vids. I wish I had known South America had such a great UMK scene when I was in Colombia last year :(
any plans of coming back soon? lol idk if u were kidding or not, but if u weren't it would be sweet if u come to Bogota someday :D

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Matches from last night between Crazy Dominican and myself. He owned me pretty badly!

Out of 50+ games, I managed to record 25 of them and am uploading them now to the Match Videos section of this site. Enjoy!

NinjaGrinder said:
any plans of coming back soon? lol idk if u were kidding or not, but if u weren't it would be sweet if u come to Bogota someday :D
No plans, but anything's possible. I was in Medellin for work, but I don't know if they'll ever send me back. If I do ever fly down there again, I'll be sure to try and get some live MK matches in :]

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
Nice matches man! Although I hate lag! It seems that it affcted some of the inputs...
Yeah, you see me trying to do Lao spins and they don't come out constantly! I also do stupid moves a lot but it was great fun.

The connection was pretty good, actually, I wouldn't have been able to do the Lao inf with a bad connection. CD is just so much better than I am, he was in control of every match.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I have difficulty doing things like sujk 6-hit with Cyrax when I connect the net punishing a Kabal spin, for example...I should just do the 30% and not be greedy...also when i tried the sujk combo on Kitana! lol

I have two major weaknesses that you can clearly see in the matches:

1) I suck at defending/countering crossups.
2) I suck at getting out of pressure situations...how many times did I get thrown by CD when I was trying to counter his runjabs?! :shock:

EDIT: ok...apparently, there were some issues with uploading the matches to the server, but that has been fixed and the rest of the matches are uploading now.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
the 4 matches u posted yesterday were pretty good konqrr thx :)
i'll watch the rest later. cya

MKK hanzo

I suck at defending/countering crossups.
I noticed that. In fact you could see CD abusing crossups against you in his NW matches. Konqrr you had to remember that you had KABAL! The anti crossup monsta! Every crossup is an almost free 42%!! of course I noticed some lag here and there...

I suck at getting out of pressure situations...how many times did I get thrown by CD when I was trying to counter his runjabs?
Hey but you punished him correctly a few times!

BTW: CD posts here in UMK right?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Yeah, CD posts here sometimes.

I'm not sure where those matches are! They were recorded sooooo long ago :?

Tons of new matches from various people, including annihilator83, ACTION KUNGFU, l SuGaR l, IGoTcha23, DarkMK, and myself.

Go get them here!

Those were some great matches. Curious though if I'm the only one, but all the videos volumes seem very low and can barely hear anything we were saying. Maybe its my computer? I turned it up all the way and still it seems low... :x

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Yeah they are low...i dunno wtf :?

I think I have to crank up the volume when I'm playing to get it louder but then I annoy the entire house lol

me ^^
great matches, i love to see new vids from everybody ^_^ thanks konqrr for sharing those matchs we all of us ^_^ maybe tomorrow i´ll record some matchs from MKT, there are many ppls that would love to see some mkt matchs (i only play in n64 cus the psx version is the best but is too slow :()