What's new

Match Footage - Sub-Zero *MATCH FOOTAGE* Post your online/offline matches here (All variations)

Snoop88

Noob
Here is some footage from my matches against my friend's D'Vorah. Everytime we play we have some tough fights. Hope you will enjoy it.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Some Cryomancer love. Just started using him a few days ago for fun and im enjoying this character a lot. Feedback/critique is much appreciated.
PS: I hate laggy online scorpions...

The game froze at the rematch screen and eventually desynched us.

Some Cryomancer love. Just started using him a few days ago for fun and im enjoying this character a lot. Feedback/critique is much appreciated.
PS: I hate laggy online scorpions...

The game froze at the rematch screen and eventually desynched us.

ok well i ll make a cryomancer combo video for you and just copy the moves and set ups

Vigilante24

ok well i ll make a cryomancer combo video for you and just copy the moves and set ups
Im guessing you dont like my really simple combos then lol. I thought dishing out around 30%-35% meterless consistently and always having an armored reversal on deck was pretty good. :(

[QUOTEigilante24, post: 1860843, member: 29451"]Im guessing you dont like my really simple combos then lol. I thought dishing out around 30%-35% meterless consistently and always having an armored reversal on deck was pretty good. :([/QUOTE]
No i didnt say i liked your combos i was just saying i gonna make a cryomancer video to help you if you want and why does evryone keep telling me there may be other videos like this im just posting these for people to see my combo videos

heres for my fellow sub-zero players that want to learn some cryomancer combos that i made up and i do not care if these combos and post have all ready been made this is my demonstration of the combos to help other players hope you enjoy and learn them

Vigilante24

Fought 4 matches before. Improving?
You are definitely improving man! :)

Got some more footage on stream vs some of my local friends here in Dallas. Starts out in a 1v1 then turns into a 3 man KOTH. Some highlight points:

1:13:05 - Start of the FT10 vs His main (Ermac). Afterwards we start messing around with our other characters. Skip if you like.
1:47:37 - Hype ass corner conversion that ive never even practiced before!
3:05:22 - Start of the KOTH.
3:33:51 - DAT FLAWLESS THO!!!!
4:12:09 - Lag too stronk! If someone can make a gif out of this moment, that would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.twitch.tv/machinekilla92/v/11603829

Snoop88

Noob
Maybe it's not a match footage but here's a little Sub-Zero Tribute I made. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Little combo mix I've made some time ago.

Last edited:

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
What is everyone using to upload? I'm trying PS4 Share, but it looks kind of meh. Any advice?

@I GOT HANDS, this is some casual play from about 3 weeks ago. I remember you mentioning you were curious. The Sonya player is a friend of mine, runs a stream/ weekly tournament from back home. The Quan was a random. We kept putting each other in the drink with those d2 enders lol.

Last edited: