What's new

Match Footage - Sub-Zero *MATCH FOOTAGE* Post your online/offline matches here (All variations)

TE="darthdragonking, post: 1889603, member: 3611"]If you keep thinking like that you will be remember they bleed the same color as you do and they can be beaten[/QUOTE]
Watch my combo videos on youtube some will work online and most wont also watch my rank matches
With sub-zero you might learn something

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
You kept throwing them out of the corner with f42 1+3 bruh. The corner game is the heart of Grandmaster.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
yes I get it you hate how I play I don't need a corner to beat most people
I'm sure you're not posting your videos for no reason, everyone here is looking to improve so take this for what it is; constructive criticism. I'd want the same from people watching my videos. My comment wasn't meant to be offensive, nor do I hate how you play. There are some small changes you could make that would make a big difference for the better. Trade f42 1+3 for f42 xx slide and take the corner more often.

Other than that, if you ask people to watch your videos so they'll learn something... You gotta back that up with really solid play.

boba_buster

Noob saibot
Touché' lol
But seriously he's the only sub main I've played online that out right bodied me , speaking of that ree you owe me some rematches when you getting on?

I'm sure yproblem e not posting your videos for no reason, everyone here is looking to improve so take this for what it is; constructive criticism. I'd want the same from people watching my videos. My comment wasn't meant to be offensive, nor do I hate how you play. There are some small changes you could make that would make a big difference for the better. Trade f42 1+3 for f42 xx slide and take the corner more often.

Other than that, if you ask people to watch your videos so they'll learn something... You gotta back that up with really solid play.
And i do back it up if you dont think so then thats yur prob
I'm sure you're not posting your videos for no reason, everyone here is looking to improve so take this for what it is; constructive criticism. I'd want the same from people watching my videos. My comment wasn't meant to be offensive, nor do I hate how you play. There are some small changes you could make that would make a big difference for the better. Trade f42 1+3 for f42 xx slide and take the corner more often.

Well i do back up my skill if you and others dont think so then thats your problem

[Qoba_buster, post: 1892627, member: 37460"]Touché' lol
But seriously he's the only sub main I've played online that out right bodied me , speaking of that ree you owe me some rematches when you getting on?[/QUOTE]
If you face me i might be a better challenge ft 5 wanna go

boba_buster

Noob saibot
Lol if memory serves me right I think I've beaten you befor but sure , I'll be on in an hour or so. My psntag is the same as my name here , shoot me a message or somethig

Lol if memory serves me right I think I've beaten you befor but sure , I'll be on in an hour or so. My psntag is the same as my name here , shoot me a message or somethig
And if memory serves right like all the other stupid players i wanted a rematch you all got scared and declined

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
@boba_buster yo I was trying to teach these dudes last night and they straight stole the controllers in a refer rampage of super scrubby GG's lol. My bad man.

@darthdragonking I completely respect your decision not to listen to me. The match footage and criticism helps me as well, so thanks for that and hearing me out at least.