What's new

List of Locations for UMK3 and other MK Arcade Machines

abc ur dead0 said:
Here is it. It was in a corner, otherwise I would of had a picture of the whole place. Next time, I'll take a better one.

That is a MK1 machine (look at sideart) with MK2 inside of it and decals on control pannel.

Kazlaz

Noob
ÐarkMoon said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Here is it. It was in a corner, otherwise I would of had a picture of the whole place. Next time, I'll take a better one.

That is a MK1 machine (look at sideart) with MK2 inside of it and decals on control pannel.
Every time this year
This dark fog will appear
Up from the tombs it comes
To take one more life that can be near

Once Again the Priest is Messing....

Shouldnt that be missing?

kazlaz said:
Every time this year
This dark fog will appear
Up from the tombs it comes
To take one more life that can be near

Once Again the Priest is Messing....

Shouldnt that be missing?
Wow thats the stupidest shit i heard all week, thanks.

Sullen said:
There is one in Phoenix, AZ located at Arcadia Ice Hockey Rink
It is UMK3 in an MKII cabinet.

Exact address:
3853 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85018
Whoa, that isn't far from where I live lol

It's probably walking distance.

Mortal Kombat 4

Cabinet is in good shape, so are the controls. The monitor has a defect, though. When there is a dark or black background, you can see horizontal scan lines going across the screen. Nothing that will ruin gameplay, though.

Nice to find a cabinet in a small college town like Menomonie. Would have been the last place on Earth I would have checked to find the game. Went bowling there one night with my roommate and decided to have a look see at their little arcade and low and behold I saw the Mortal Kombat 4 marquee and quickly ran over to check it out. :eek:

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Location: Buzzy's Pizza Emporium in Eau Claire, WI (on the UW-Eau Claire campus)

My roommate works at a bar about a half-block from this place and he just texted me saying that this place had a UMK3 cabinet. No idea on the condition, though. I will be going to check it out later this week. Nice to FINALLY find a UMK3 cabinet here in the upper midwest!

Kaiba

Noob
Speedy187 said:
Not sure if this has been brought up, but there is a UMK3 machine in North Dallas, Texas; Valley View Mall. : D
Yeah I posted this since I live in Dallas.

I've heard talk around campus that in the upcomming new student center, there may be a UMK3 and or MK2 machine. Its suppose to be finished by next fall so I'll get a chance to play it one semester. I'm really hoping it'll be MK2 so I can teach these kiddos here a thing or two :lol: :wink:

Kaiba said:
Speedy187 said:
Not sure if this has been brought up, but there is a UMK3 machine in North Dallas, Texas; Valley View Mall. : D

I've heard talk around campus that in the upcomming new student center, there may be a UMK3 and or MK2 machine. Its suppose to be finished by next fall so I'll get a chance to play it one semester. I'm really hoping it'll be MK2 so I can teach these kiddos here a thing or two :lol: :wink:
BTW, this d00d that lives like, maybe around 6 - 9 houses down from me, I've seen a MK2 machine... o: It's in his garage, but I'm too nervous to ask him for a few games. I don't play it at all, but I know what there is in that game. o:

Tim Static

Adminerator
Speedy187 said:
Kaiba said:
Speedy187 said:

BTW, this d00d that lives like, maybe around 6 - 9 houses down from me, I've seen a MK2 machine... o: It's in his garage, but I'm too nervous to ask him for a few games. I don't play it at all, but I know what there is in that game. o:
Ask him to sell it to you...

Tim Static

Adminerator
winter warz said:
i decided to make a list of the current mk locations i only posted ones that have been confirmed (excepiton on one machine), i only used the information given on here, i also put the flaws in the machine if given

Umk3

(INSIDE OF THE U.S)

University Pinball Philly and 8 on the Break in Dunellen NJ
Brunswick Zone Feasterville PA 19053 (sticks are bad)
Central Florida, Titusville, 32796 ,The "Laundromat" on N. Singleton
Fun Zone in Long Island. (unknown if it still exists)
hinkle family fun center in Alberquerque,NM
Buddys Family Entertainment Bowling ,1111 N 200 W, Tooele,UTAH 84074 3853 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85018 (Arcadia Ice Hockey Rink)
Lil' Caesar's on Kelley Dr. in Stockton, CA.
San Rafael, California. Starbase 1 Arcade, located on Fourth street
EA Tiburon Florida
(Valencia Community College) in Florida
NU Arcade Baker Lake, NU X0C 0A0
Made In New York Vintage Clothing 5366 Merrick Rd Massapequa NY
waco Texas at skate waco the roller rink
Boardwalk in Wildwood New Jersey(p1 side is bad though)
Garcia's Pizza in Champaign Illinois
Dallas @ Valley View Mall
G2K games in Norton Virginia
Regal Empress"cruise ship,from the"Imperial Majesty"cruise line! (florida)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Players with UMK3 machines

Frankiebonez house Long Island, NY
Tim Static in Columbus, Ohio
NKI has one in his house St. Louis, MO, 63123.
player mkvids dot net has one in his house long island ny
Also one in player's house Sullen

---------------------------------------------------------------------
outside of US
austrailia
Noarlunga Cinema Centre(38-42 David Witton Drive, Noarlunga)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mk4
Dallas texas
one at the Parks Mall (really its in Arlington but its close enough)
- one at Cinemark 14 towards Lancaster
- Whats Hot Fun World, a skating rink, but the screen needs adjusting, you can only see half the screen.

L.A California U.S.A, city of west covina inside a mall, in a place called TILT.

Decatur Conference and Center Hotel,Champaign Illinois (hk doenst work on both sides)

Ramada hotel in Orlando (blood and autocombos (!) disabled)

Royal Pacific hotel at city walk in orlando florida

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mk2
basement bowling place called the strike zonein mississauga ont canada
Mega Play 2500 Miracle Ln # D Mishawaka, IN 46545 (574) 254-0100
Ramada hotel in Ft. Lauderdale (florida)
flea market in Wesley chapel Florida
I believe this to be the most updated list. If it aint on here, nobody here has found one.
And I dont know if it worthy of updating the list, but my UMK3 cab also has a MKII & MK3 jamma board in it. :D

Tim Static said:
Speedy187 said:
Kaiba said:
Speedy187 said:

Ask him to sell it to you...
For how much, d00d?

Houzi

Noob
I always see people say they're either from Utah or Ohio that plays UMK3. I wonder if there are any machines in Albany, New York area. hmmmmm

:?: :? :?:

McCarron

Noob
Since we're listing members with units. In my cabinet I currently have:

MK1 Bootleg
MK1 T Unit (rev 5 I think?, not in cabinet yet)
MK2
UMK3

I also have Killer Instinct 1, but not needed for this list.

Carpentersville, IL (Chicago Suburb)

Would this be something people would like to see on a Google Map interface of somekind? I thought about doing one for The Grid, but maybe would apply to any old hard to find arcade machine?

Tim Static

Adminerator
McCarron said:
Since we're listing members with units. In my cabinet I currently have:

MK1 Bootleg
MK1 T Unit (rev 5 I think?, not in cabinet yet)
MK2
UMK3

I also have Killer Instinct 1, but not needed for this list.

Carpentersville, IL (Chicago Suburb)

Would this be something people would like to see on a Google Map interface of somekind? I thought about doing one for The Grid, but maybe would apply to any old hard to find arcade machine?
I think Shock was talking about doing some kind of map thing, but I'm sure thats on his & Dreemers lists of things to do, which is probabyl a long list already, lol.

PLEASE do The Grid Google map thing. Hell I'd take a road trip to play that damn game (for the FIRST time!)

So Pat, do you have 3 seperate cabs, or just one thst you switch the PCB? I have just one cab and 3 jammas. No room for anymore :(

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The map was started and has a few locations, it's not a main priority right now but I think it'll eventually happen. Something with a date system too, as in, last verified.

ZAQ

Noob
Yeah, I don't think that would be too difficult, see as to how ppl on myspace do that with their friends.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Shock said:
The map was started and has a few locations, it's not a main priority right now but I think it'll eventually happen. Something with a date system too, as in, last verified.
It's a lot easier to do now than it was when I started since google maps API is so much better. I just haven't had time. It's a low priority below the other forum software that needs updating. But some day, or if someone else wants to build one for us to use I won't object :-D

I put out an ask for people that can do PHP, HTML, JavaScript, etc in the past. Maybe some folks on the site now are up for a challenge.