What's new

List of Locations for UMK3 and other MK Arcade Machines

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Just returned from a test play on the machine I listed. I still do not know the revision number (didn't try the code)...when I turn off the machine and back on, it boots straight from the AAMA screen. Aside from that, the hiddens are unlocked and the monitor has some serious discoloration. It is in an MKII cabinet as well.

When trying to play, the P1 start button was not working and P2 HK and Block were iffy, I had to press them pretty hard to get the moves to come out.

I'm so used to playing with the Hori stick where the buttons are really close together that I couldn't even play nor could I beat Scorpion, aka the first person on the ladder. Forget Run cancelling moves either lol, the buttons are too far apart until I get used to it again. I needed a chair I think...

winter warz said:
there is an mk2 arcade system
in a basement bowling place called the strike zone
in mississauga ontario canada
and umk3 and mk2 at place called
playdium in mississauga located next to square 1 mall
Really? I checked in Playdium, no MK in there...

Compy386 said:
My friend has that same machine in much the same condition. He had to replace all the buttons though, but it's perfect now. I'm about an hour south of Atlanta. But I hate Tekken =P

We should all meet up where this supposed UMK3 machine kazlaz keeps mentioning is :D
yea kazlaz needs to explain where it is. I think its becomming a Myth

Kazlaz

Noob
Fuck ive told you read like 2 pages back

kazlaz said:
there is a ultimate umk3 machine in the weirdest place ive ever seen one before its probobly gone by know we go ice skating every christmas eve and its probobly gone but there where some problems about 4 people up the ladder i noticed that i was always ducking so i had to hold the stick up the hole time its probobly from abuse but they make quaters off it so what ever
ice fourm kennesaw georgia where it is at

I went to Richmond port of Authorities a year ago in Virginia. That time they did have a UMK3 sitting there looking brand new. I'm not sure anyone at the terminal other than myself was playing it, but i would have reason to believe it's gone now. I also saw MK1 machine in a Baltimore Terminal two years ago, but the next year it changed to a MK2 machine, but like UMK3, I don't know if it is still there or not, but I will check these areas later on in the summer.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There's a lot of locations now but it's just a matter of what there is time for.

There is an UMK3 machine here in Baker Lake.
Shit is in a fucking igloo, I'm telling you those sticks are mad icy.

NU Arcade
Baker Lake, NU
X0C 0A0

Big News! I just got word from someone, apparently hes on this website, that a local skate shop has UMK3 and MK2 in it!!! On Long Island, somewhere near Lindenhurst I believe. I'm unsure as to the exact location, the guy sent me a message on myspace.com and I cant send him one back for some reason... if hes on here, and sees this add me as a myspace friend! I tried to add you but it requires an email address or to know your last name.

I'm gonna try and get more info, I'll post up when I do.

Yea Can you guys ship about half of those fuckin Machines to Florida? South Florida Please? Every damn unit is in NY, NJ, or something like that :cry:

Ok well I went to the spot today and played, I'm sure some people wll be down there saturday... only one problem its a converted Killer Instinct machine :( . So the button layout is the 3x3 layout like that game, with run button under the block button. A bit weird but I got to play. Would prefer run where the thumb is of course. But hey at least they got it there! Gonna try and convince him to get the button layout right and then it will be on at this spot thats for sure.

So yea.... Made In New York Vintage Clothing 5366 Merrick Rd Massapequa NY 11758 516.799.0748

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Konqrr said:
I'm so used to playing with the Hori stick where the buttons are really close together that I couldn't even play nor could I beat Scorpion, aka the first person on the ladder. Forget Run cancelling moves either lol, the buttons are too far apart until I get used to it again. I needed a chair I think...
I have to say GGs to my brother today. We went to this bowling alley for my daughter's birthday and they had fixed the p1 start button. I literally had to rest one knee on the back of my other foot to get the angle to be able to play, but I did the cross screen lao non-spin infinite on him and got a double flawless kabal friendship on him. Good times...I may change my mind about the condition of this box and see if I can buy it in a couple months.

Dekabreak said:
winter warz said:
there is an mk2 arcade system
in a basement bowling place called the strike zone
in mississauga ontario canada
and umk3 and mk2 at place called
playdium in mississauga located next to square 1 mall
Really? I checked in Playdium, no MK in there...
confirmed, there are no mk cabinets in playdium. i called.

yep i actually got a location of a umk3 machine in working order with no broken buttons
my brother found it in waco Texas
at skate waco the roller rink while he was visiting his dad

Shock said:
I can't imagine where these machines go. I think they just wind up in some guy's basement.
You are right there is one in my basement it is a shame it's been over a year since I even plugged it in. I have a dedicated MKII machine added a run button just under block I like it a little better and works nice for SF also MK 2 vers MKII 3 version final 1.4 and challenger and UMK3 would really like to get a wave net but whatever. I am in Chicago

MK9

Noob
re:

there one at my house in long island also. mk2 ded w/ mk2/mk3 and umk3 cpu boards.

i believe fun zone in farmingdale longisland still has either an mk2 or 3 machine, they had both.

also off topic, castle golf in centereach long island has a killer instinct 1 machine.

Shock do you remember the old UMK3/MK4 machine in the Freehold Mall Arcade? Those things have been long gone hah. Also, there was someone selling a fully refurbished UMK3 machine for $350 in New Brunswick? I was going to buy it but it ended too soon.

I found an MK3 machine in the weirdest of all places ..in a flea market..in a so-called "Mini-Circus"....the flea market basically looks a chinese market...but in the middle theres a merry go round..and buy it some old ..and i mean some beat up old arcades..all of them were turned off...cept for MK3...the shit was dusty and dirty but the sound was still great ...the only thing that was wrong with it was the 2P controls and the fact that it was MEGA dirty and dusty...but the screen was intact...im going next week to find out who the owner is and offer him about $150-$200 for it....the flea market was in Auburnadale FL...

K4B4L

Noob
in wildwood new jersey on the boardwalk i think theres a UMK3 machine in an arcade called Eds funcade or something

As of this post, I'm comming to you live from Richmond, VA.
after the last post where I said I've located the UMK3 machines, i am sad to say that as expected, those machines are no longer present, however, i am exploring the whole city of Richmond, and possibly other cities while i'm here for a week. If I happen to find any, i'll be sure to keep you guys posted.

Mortal Kombat 4 (rev. 3)

OMG :lol:

I was at the mall yesterday to play some house of the dead untill I saw mk4 all the way in a very dark corner... it was well hidden and the the sound is pretty low, you can see they hate mk alot. :twisted:

Exact Location: L.A California U.S.A, city of west covina inside a mall, in a place called TILT.

I also did a sub-zeros spine rip fatality on it.... yeah...

F,B,F,D, BLK+HP+RUN (CLOSE)

theirs an mk3 machine in long beach claifornia at the regency fun center, but no one once to play me, they think im to "young" iom 11 =) i kicked someones ass badly and he was like 25, or 26 :confused: