MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Here's the addy for the UMK3 machine here in town:

Buddys Family Entertainment Bowling
1111 N 200 W
Tooele, UT 84074

(435) 833-0999

dreemernj

Ambassador
Just to give everyone an update, I am still putting together the map for this but haven't had any time because work has dragged me all over New England for the past week and a half.

It is almost complete.

dreemernj

Ambassador
A taste of things to come

Just to show that its not going the way of the Big Dig, here's a preview of the arcade machine finder:

http://ultimatemk.com/map.php

As is usually the case, it does not work properly with Internet Explorer. And, I must say, its in your best interest to not be using IE anyway, just for the safety of your computer.

Let me know if you have any problems. The map works fine in Firefox and Opera on my comp and, while it does work a bit in IE for the most part its ugly as hell. That's something I'll tackle when i get closer to being finished.

Thank's for all your submissions. I am hoping once this gets more presentable, it'll attract more attention and subsequently more additions.

Woaw, I didn't know NKI had so many homes.

I have been checking bowling alleys, movie theatres, and many other places everytime I go to them. No luck yet.

Edit: Yeah Internet explorer sucks. Since it's the basic and probably most popular, Most adware opens in IE. Back When I had a lot of adware on my computer, I just completely removed Internet explorer and the popups stopped!

dreemernj

Ambassador
Yeah, right now every icon shows up as NKI's Pad in IE because, as was mentioned, IE is horrible. If you try it in FF or Opera you'll see every entry is actually for a different location, lol.

Once I get it working correctly and looking right in the other browsers I'll tackle trying to get it to look and function correctly in IE. Always a monumental task.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Weird, in Firefox on my computer everything shows up right. They must be slightly different versions. I'll look into it.

EDIT: The map has been updated. It works in current versions of Firefox, Opera and IE now. It looks borked in IE5 but everything is borked in IE5. Haven't tested older Opera or Firefox yet.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
BustaUppa said:
I have heard reports of a machine at a Fun Zone in Long Island. My sister was there recently and she said they had "Mortal Kombat 3." I asked her if Scorpion was in it, she said she thought he was. I will try to confirm this personally and then give the exact coordinates.
Unfortunately I went there today, and I wasn't able to find any trace of MK. They had Wargods... WARGODS, for gods sake... but no MK. :( I'm hoping maybe they put the machines out on a rotating basis or something, but I have a feeling they just cleared them out when they put Tekken 5 in there.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The Break in Philly doesn't always have UMK3 and MKII out. Sometimes you have to ask them to get a dolly and go into the basement to get them. I'm not joking.

How would a dolly get it out of the basemnet? What about MK4? Their page says that they have MK2-mk4, I bet they haven't taken that out in years.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I've never seen MK4 in all the times I've been to the Break, there was one time I went and UMK3 and MKII were not out. I asked "Mook" if they got rid of UMK3 and he goes "If they did I better know about it because I'm buying it whenever they decide to, heh, actually it's downstairs, we'll bring it up."

Sullen

Noob
There is one in Phoenix, AZ located at Arcadia Ice Hockey Rink
It is UMK3 in an MKII cabinet.

Exact address:
3853 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85018

i honestly don't think i'd buy a UMK3 machine if i was to do that or something of that sort i'd end up making a mame cabinet with many different games inside

ZAQ

Noob
I bought mine for $450 played it for like 2 years and sold it for $500

If I was to find one that cheap again I would buy it and make a mame cabinet out of it.. The speakers are loud as hell and it is hard to replace the feel of the machine with one that you would assemble yourself.

Kaiba

Noob
In the Dallas, Tx area there are-
-MK 4 - one at the Parks Mall (really its in Arlington but its close enough)
- one at Cinemark 14 towards Lancaster
- Whats Hot Fun World, a skating rink, but the screen needs adjusting, you can only see half the screen.

-MK 3 - not sure but there DID use to be one at Town East Mall

-UMK3 & MK 1- ValleyView Mall did until a couple of months ago. I wish I'd known if they were for sale. They both had new buttons and joysticks put it.

krsx

Noob
Today I found and MK2 machine here in Toronto, and about a year ago I found an MK1 cabinet...problem is, they both had new games in them :-(

Anyone else find this as a common theme? It's kinda annoying actually...

There was a UMk3 machine at a sgt. splatters paintball place just outside of TO - but that was like 7 years ago :-D