What's new

List of Locations for UMK3 and other MK Arcade Machines

Br0ken

Noob
lol I saw a mk2 cabinet at the skating rinc awhile back.All i saw was the big ass raiden and when i walked in front i saw some deer hunting shit with a rifle holder in the middle of the cabinet. :roll:

San Rafael, California. Starbase 1 Arcade, located on Fourth street. I'll post more detailed directions if anyone wants them.

golf and games in sterling heights michigan has a umk3 machine......it does not work at the moment but i imagine it might need a new board or something in it....it just sits there turned off.......i havent been up there in a while but i doubt they fixed it, the place is pretty ghetto and they dont take good care of their stuff. another sad thing was they had a bowling game in a mk2 cabinet.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
silentW said:
San Rafael, California. Starbase 1 Arcade, located on Fourth street. I'll post more detailed directions if anyone wants them.
ah, my arcade!

thats where i started playing mk1, mk2, mk3 (im from san rafael)

Sullen said:
There's also another one in Phoenix, located in my game room

:shock: NICE!!!

There should be one in CA L.A at La Puente Mall in Tilt right around the movie theatre.

EDIT:
It's gone now, I'm going to travel to Long Beach and see if there is any there. :lol:

Br26

Noob
There used to be one near the local Pizza Hut, but I think they removed it to make more room for tables..

Couple of years ago there used to be both an MK3 and an sit-down UMK3 cabinet in Duinrell (themepark), Holland. I'm pretty sure the UMK3 cabinet was modded, since I've heard nothing about their excistence yet.

Thing was, player 2 on the UMK3 cabinet didn't work at all, and the block button on P2 MK3 didn't work. Apart from that, they seemed fine back then. I wonder if they're still there though, I'll check it out sometime.

Sullen said:
There's also another one in Phoenix, located in my game room

i had the the same but with mk2 also, but, all my friends got married so, i had no one to play :cry: so, i sold them.

there is an mk2 arcade system
in a basement bowling place called the strike zone
in mississauga ontario canada
and umk3 and mk2 at place called
playdium in mississauga located next to square 1 mall

Skyler

Noob
Klisp said:
how much to buy one or were could i go to find out ?
There are usually a few machines floating around on eBay. You should watch the prices for a little while and see if you can get a good deal.

Link

RayRokka

Noob
Here's the MK2 machine I was talking about. That is me inviting you to play :)

It's at EA Tiburon. If anyone lives in FLorida and wants to play, hit me up :D

MY MK2 game is still aight cuz I get to play every once in a while. Still cant roundhouse like crazy in teh corner tho.

anybody know if there are any known arcades with mk in or around wilmington delaware? also are there any players in or around wilmington?

My school (Valencia Community College) in Florida has a UMK3 machine in the cafeteria I play a lot. So far no one has beat me at it when I do verse actual people, and I am terrible with the arcade stick. The only thing that sucks is the right player side is going fast from so much abuse.

There WAS also a MK4 machine at the local mall that I played a lot but they got rid of it. What the hell kind of arcade abolishes MK...?

Kazlaz

Noob
there is a ultimate umk3 machine in the weirdest place ive ever seen one before its probobly gone by know we go ice skating every christmas eve and its probobly gone but there where some problems about 4 people up the ladder i noticed that i was always ducking so i had to hold the stick up the hole time its probobly from abuse but they make quaters off it so what ever
ice fourm kennesaw georgia where it is at

Two years ago I went to the boardwalk and looked for some MK games. There's like 5 arcades there, and one of them had Tekken 5 in a fucking MKII cabbi. I was in awe as I was walking up, Raiden gaving upon my blank face, only to find Tekken 5.

And the next day I was told that there is an MK4 machine there some where, and the person swore up and down this was true.

RayRokka said:
Here's the MK2 machine I was talking about. That is me inviting you to play :)

It's at EA Tiburon. If anyone lives in FLorida and wants to play, hit me up :D

MY MK2 game is still aight cuz I get to play every once in a while. Still cant roundhouse like crazy in teh corner tho.

nice hoody man

Theres one at Megaplay in Mishawaka, Indiana.

Mega Play
2500 Miracle Ln # D
Mishawaka, IN 46545
(574) 254-0100

The right stick is fucked to hell though, and the people look like midgets because of the monitor having a weird aspect ratio

up near the beach there is a whole two blocks of arcades i havent checked fully yet but there isnt an mk machine in sight :cry: :(