What's new

Lex theorycrafting zone.

S

SuGaR

She's not my girl so it wouldn't bother me, lol.

Lex, what can you tell me about Kitana?

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
SuGaR said:
She's not my girl so it wouldn't bother me, lol.

Lex, what can you tell me about Kitana?
shes one of the best at baiting teleports. get down the big punisher 2xhp jk fan square wave.

you should have crossup fan/throws down by now.

chip routine: rj, crossup jk, fan, rj, knee, uppercut. mixup hp linker to knee combo (3 hits) rj [repeat]

throw/jump check routine: if you throw, do it again [mixup sweep] and get down the timing for 2xlp jump check (on hit) jk, fan, square wave. ppl love jumping back after her throw(s).

max range sweeps. if they block, buffer a back + kara jab. if they block the jab, 3 hit knee combo and go into the chip routine. if the sweep hits, rj throw/jump check routine.

at full screen, chase an airfan in and sweep under any projectiles

S

SuGaR

Ram said:
2 GoldenOreos:
Really good tactics as Cyrax
That Kabal player doesn't know how to cancel his punches with block. You're playing a retard. That video is useless. I would never lose to that Human Smoke.

Sugar you aren't as good as you think you are. I beat you 70% of the time I play you (and that's being generous) and I do not consider myself even NEAR the top echelon of U.S. players.

All I ever see you do is talk shit about people's skill, and how you would destroy them, blah blah

get over yourself you aren't an elite player.

DarkSide said:
Sugar you aren't as good as you think you are. I beat you 70% of the time I play you (and that's being generous) and I do not consider myself even NEAR the top echelon of U.S. players.

All I ever see you do is talk shit about people's skill, and how you would destroy them, blah blah

Who cares? Aren't we over this UMK3 drama bs?

Im sorry it just makes me laugh when I see him criticizing people left and right when he isint even that good. That guy posted a video to try and give some Cyrax tips an all Sugar can say is "That Kabal sucks he woud never beat me"

I'll leave it at that. Sorry for derailing the thread.

ded

Elder God
ScheissNussen said:
Should corner lp inf be banned from tourney play
If so, how? Character specific?
Corners have always been broken in mk games, and the corner inf trap was never really exploited much until 1-2 years, but Lex is right - online playing is not a criteria until someone wins a tournament with it, so i vote not banning it too :D

S

SuGaR

RollTide8569 said:
^ go to venezuela and prove it. those guys would beat americans easily, espescially Hanzo
I don't want to pull a Scheisse on you, but, I'd rather them come here. Obvious reasons for that too. Plus, MK was made in America. I'll go to Venezuela to play a fighting game with them when they make a fucking fighting game...Not even a good one, just one in general.

DarkSide said:

I'm not an elite player? When did I claim to be? I said what I thought and if you don't like it fuck off. What are you going to do? Hop on my dick and act like anyone gives a fuck what you think. 70% of the time, lol whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
well you dont see people winning tournaments by picking kung lao and doing the hat juggle over and over. if people are driving across state lines to play in a tourney and lose to that, then theres something wrong with the players. if i know what you are going to do in a match, i can counter it easy. and thats a good part of umk3.

and plz cut out the high school shit in this thread. go pm.

we all know us > vzla =p~

MKK hanzo

Lex said:
well you dont see people winning tournaments by picking kung lao and doing the hat juggle over and over. if people are driving across state lines to play in a tourney and lose to that, then theres something wrong with the players. if i know what you are going to do in a match, i can counter it easy. and thats a good part of umk3.

and plz cut out the high school shit in this thread. go pm.

we all know us > vzla =p~
lol yes Vzla sucks.

Off topic:

BTW Sugar: Have you played SnaheyMcGrady and DC Hustle? How do you fare againts them?

Online of course cause is the ONLY way to measure our own bullshit.

On:

I loved and respected this thread since UMK.com, MKU.com and now here, Lex has SO MUCH knowledge to share and this could be the best we could have than playing him, since he, like me, dont like onlie+pad playing, but lol at ppl thinking they know more that OG´s cause they do stuff online on pad and disrespecting everyone by a "vid". I could post 687871676761 vids of sucky lag tactics and laugh till I die by them.

Example:

YJDK

EDIT:

I didnt read this:

^ go to venezuela and prove it. those guys would beat americans easily, espescially Hanzo
I don't want to pull a Scheisse on you, but, I'd rather them come here. Obvious reasons for that too. Plus, MK was made in America. I'll go to Venezuela to play a fighting game with them when they make a fucking fighting game...Not even a good one, just one in general.
LOL we dont have nothing to prove. Have you ever been on an ARCADE OFFLINE tourney? Yu HAVE lot to prove if you dont. And BTW I remember you Sugar, we have been nice each other, why all this hate so sudden? =)

S

SuGaR

Oh Hanzo, I was just messing around and having some fun(I was high as hell and acting retarded).

I <3 MKK, you putas!

And yes, I play with Hustle and Shaney. They're far better than myself but every now and again I do have my shining moments.

MKK hanzo

SuGaR said:
Oh Hanzo, I was just messing around and having some fun(I was high as hell and acting retarded).

I <3 MKK, you putas!

And yes, I play with Hustle and Shaney. They're far better than myself but every now and again I do have my shining moments.
LOL Sugar you trolled me hehehe I fell on Lex trap too. Damn I dont read english as well as I wish.

Merry Xmas everyone then!