What's new

Lex theorycrafting zone.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
ScheissNussen said:
rj into teleport, throw check, knee starter (all tp'ers) Simple and effective
ya - rj teleport spear gets ppl, its sick.

^ sum ppl jump when u rj teleport and some times im patient enough catch them w/ the spear or TK right b4 they land and get a big combo

i ussually mix it up w/ rjs, knees, combos (w/o last hit, they always let go of the block button lol) and sweeps. i jus thought there might be some other stuff that i could use.

Who's ur main characters in this game, Lex? Jus wonderin

REO

Undead
need tips playing against fast sweepers like kano sonya and jax, how do u get around their sweeps or what can u do that works well?

Lex

BiohazardR30 said:
need tips playing against fast sweepers like kano sonya and jax, how do u get around their sweeps or what can u do that works well?
knee combos, teleporters, reptile, kabal

Lex, what are some good ways to catch people with Kung's pop-up?

I like to jump punch then dash kick over there head while reversing the motion and catch them with it as they uppercut on the other side.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
BiohazardR30 said:
A well timed run in knee combo will connect before the hitbox of the sweep comes out.

Lex

DarkSide said:
Lex, what are some good ways to catch people with Kung's pop-up?

I like to jump punch then dash kick over there head while reversing the motion and catch them with it as they uppercut on the other side.
thats a good one, or F, D(duck), F+HK, he will do it out of duck.

Lex

kung lao, kabal, kano, kitana, reptile, kang, rsmoke

sb4 i used kabal once, rsmoke, and nightwolf once in the tourney

casuals mostly lao and kang

Lex

i can probably theorycraft my way through 100 wins =p (countered the derailment)

Lex

if its not an issue then why fix it? maybe someone will win a tourney cos of it!