What's new

Latest Mortal Kombat 11 'leak': tag mode, full roster, DLC and more

I sure hope Tag comes back 4 player offline and online, that mode was so much fun.
A lot of people really wanted this. Ive been wanting this since MKX and injustice. The lack of leaks mentioning it ... it’s pretty Obvious and sad we won’t be getting it again.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
A lot of people really wanted this. Ive been wanting this since MKX and injustice. The lack of leaks mentioning it ... it’s pretty Obvious and sad we won’t be getting it again.
Yeah let's hope they add it or a mode similar to it. We'll see, I'm pretty sure this week we'll find out maybe. But Leaks are pretty much 50/50 so I will just wait til NRS confirms one way or another.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
How about some kind of Battle Royale mode? Limited to 6-8 players, all in a massive 2D brawl!
... You mean... like... King of the Hill?
Because having 6-8 characters on screen at the same time where it's all against all might work for Smash, but I don't think it would work well with Mortal Kombat. :p

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
It was taken from the video posted by DImitry Vegas on his instagram 18 hours ago:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BslMJ-jBmjF/
There will be exclusive reveal of a brand new MK11 track by Dimitry Vegas at MK11 The Reveal, so it could be a tease for MK11. I am pretty sure it is.
Hmm, it's not there anymore. Maybe it will be part of his background montage (or is it called reel?) when he's on scene.

Edit:
Oh wait, it was part of the video you linked to. XD

Last edited:

DeftMonk

Noob
Dimitri Vegas and like mike are one of the most popular Dj shows in the world so it’s just nrs looking for publicity a la that song in the commercial. Either way their music probably is a little better suited for mk than that rap song. I even saw them put the original mk movie song in their set a few times (kshmr still does this as well before he plays his song karate).

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Dimitri Vegas and like mike are one of the most popular Dj shows in the world so it’s just nrs looking for publicity a la that song in the commercial.
Oh, no question about it! But the entire event is for promotional reasons. They could just do it the usual way, by putting out trailers and articles etc., but instead they wanted to do something big, put on a show to kinda yell out to the world "MORTAL KOMBAT 11 IS A THING!!!" And I think it's pretty cool they are doing this.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
His song is new track for MK11. We'll it actually be in the game unlike other promoted songs
We're not sure yet, but from how it sounds, I don't think it will. It is WILDLY different than any other track that's been in the past games. So unless NRS are completely changing the style of the in-game music, I think it's just for promotional use.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Unfortunately with how bad the music had been the past few games, I really just hope they reuse the old tracks for all the classic stages. I like the style of the leaked track though and hope that's a sample of what the in game soundtrack will be like.

Hehateme

Noob
Yeak MK music has just kinda just been there in for most part. I couldn't tell you if a liked or hated a particular track from MKX because I don't remember any of them...

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Yeak MK music has just kinda just been there in for most part. I couldn't tell you if a liked or hated a particular track from MKX because I don't remember any of them...
The only one I remember is the one from Outworld Marketplace. It's my fave stage of the game, so that's probably why. :p

projectzero00

nomnomnom
Ok so on the one hand I'm stoked cause it seems like this was partly legit. Kronika, Geras confirmed however no Baraka or Skarlet there so still holding out hope for my girl Mileena:(