What's new

Latest Mortal Kombat 11 'leak': tag mode, full roster, DLC and more

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I did toward the end. Raiden and RAKA baby. There was another Baraka player back then, I can’t remember his name, he was good.
Anyways, storms use ur clout, get us our tarakatan back.:D
If I did have any kind of influence, it'd be just for you. I don't care much for Baraka, lol.

Im calling bs on this leak, the new character names are so random and one of them sounds like like rain, why would they have deagon without taven, and theres so few mkd-mka era additions why would they dissapoint us with such a basic roster? its like, mk9+mkx+fujin, such an unimaginative fake

thesacrifist

Too old for this
Im calling bs on this leak, the new character names are so random and one of them sounds like like rain, why would they have deagon without taven, and theres so few mkd-mka era additions why would they dissapoint us with such a basic roster? its like, mk9+mkx+fujin, such an unimaginative fake
I agree it's probably fake, but that would seriously pretty much be my dream roster. Maybe cut Kung Jin and add another classic guy

Mahjunia

Noob
Firsts some rumors and leaks that Lao wasn't in the roster and Ermac was in, now Lao is and Ermac is DLC? Stap pls, get out

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Oh c'mon, this guy is getting a lot of attention for this horrible fake. Any news about MK11 is hype now so let's make our own leak roster, should we?

My leaks r

\/
\/

Stryker with Martin Riggs and John mcclane skin
Kabal with Gi Joe Kobra skin
Liu Kang With Bruce Lee Skin

DLC

Maniac Cop
The Creeper
T-1000
Speck (from baki the grappler)
Michael and Seline (From underworld)
Rambo
Erick Draven The Crow

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I feel bad for the VA who played Scorpion, he was awesome. Nothing against Kevin, but I think 99% of people when they hear him, the think Batman more than anyone....

NYJrax

Noob
I don’t think Johhny will sit out a game even if it makes sense with Cassie in. He’s too popular among casual fans.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
I really pray its not true because the roster seems terrible!

Last edited:
Yeah my guess is unless they are all in the main story, Fujin, Sareena or Li Mei will fill the Kenshi/Tanya slot.

The thing about Nimbus is he isn't just some fan rumor, he was an actual April Fool's joke in Electronic Gaming Monthly. I think there'd be legal concerns.

If any 'rumor' character were going to make the jump a la Ermac, Skarlet, or Blaze, I'd put a wager on Hornbuckle. But otherwise we are mostly out of klassic rumors.
Khrome for dlc eh lmao