What's new

Latest Mortal Kombat 11 'leak': tag mode, full roster, DLC and more

I'm taking everything with a grain of salt. I wouldn't believe Ed's comments any more than a leak. He is the supreme troll of Twitter. Believe nothing.
This is true, but I don’t think Ed would flat out lie about this either, he just wouldn’t comment on it.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
To be fair, why would he admit they were real if they were legit?
Well, to be fair I never said he would admit if they were real either, just that he'd address the fakes.;) In a way the people doing it are smart in a way because one of their goals can be to get him to confirm/deconfirm stuff but I'm sure NRS know better. This is a case where Boon can confirm something without giving anything away however. I know some folks feel he's always trolling but not certain he'd say something if it were 100% correct.

almost dabbing
I would kindly ask the good sir to corral Earthrealm degeneracy and keep it well away from Outworld.

---

There are a lot of fan-demanded characters listed here, which feels like wishful thinking.
Well, that's pretty much a disqualifier -- right there. For we all know full well that Ed "The Bane of MK Fans" Boon never cedes to fans' requests... That is, not for at least two(2) iterations of a given game franchise after he promises to. -_-
---
im being told by various sources that Billy Zane is voicing Shao Kahn
Sources or sauce bottles...?

Last edited: