What's new

Latest Mortal Kombat 11 'leak': tag mode, full roster, DLC and more

SubZeroIce

Runway
There's a new leak... I'll post what I have seen (Some of this is conflicting).

-CET's name is Cetrion
-Kronika is her mother
-She's rebelling against her mother because she believes that human life is worth fighting for
-Shinnok is her brother and Kronika's son
-Kronika wants Shinnok to win Armageddon
-Cetrion is a goddess of Life
-Kronika is a goddess of Time
-Shinnok is a god of Death

The other girls name is Cetrion. Her mother is Kronika and she is rebelling against her family because she believes that human life is worth fighting for. Shinnok is playable because he is Cetrion's brother, and Kronika's son. That's why Kronika wants him to win Armageddon.

Cetrion is deigned like Pateluna from Smash, or Lakshmi from FFXIV. She is an elemental, and is the Goddess of Life. Kronika is Time, Shinnok is Death, Cetrion is Life.

But yes, that list you posted is what we've heard. Shang and Mileena are secret. which will open spots when you unlock them.

Roster:

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Sonya
5. Baraka
6. Skarlet
7. Geras
8. Kabal
9. Kano
10. D’Vorah
11. Jade
12. Liu Kang
13. Kung Lao
14. Frost
15. Cassie
16. Jacqui
17. Erron Black
18. Kotal
19. Kollector
20. Cetrion
21. Kitana
22. Johnny
23. Noob
24. Jax
25. Shinnok
26. Mileena (unlockable)
27. Shang Tsung (unlockable)
Pre-Order: Shao Kahn

Additionally there's this:

-Rain is the unlockable.
-Fujin, Jax, & Mileena are DLC...not base. All MK character DLC's are decided and include Nightwolf, Havik & Sindel .
-Not being in the base doesn't exclude you from the story. Shinnok isn't in the roster at all.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt

-CET's name is Cetrion
-Kronika is her mother
-She's rebelling against her mother because she believes that human life is worth fighting for

The other girls name is Cetrion. Her mother is Kronika and she is rebelling against her family because she believes that human life is worth fighting for. Shinnok is playable because he is Cetrion's brother, and Kronika's son. That's why Kronika wants him to win Armageddon.

Cetrion is deigned like Pateluna from Smash, or Lakshmi from FFXIV. She is an elemental, and is the Goddess of Life. Kronika is Time, Shinnok is Death, Cetrion is Life.

But yes, that list you posted is what we've heard. Shang and Mileena are secret. which will open spots when you unlock them.

Roster:

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Sonya
5. Baraka
6. Skarlet
7. Geras
8. Kabal
9. Kano
10. D’Vorah
11. Jade
12. Liu Kang
13. Kung Lao
14. Frost
15. Cassie
16. Jacqui
17. Erron Black
18. Kotal
19. Kollector
20. Cetrion
21. Kitana
22. Johnny
23. Noob
24. Jax
25. Shinnok
26. Mileena (unlockable)

-Rain is the unlockable.
-Fujin, Jax, & Mileena are DLC...not base. All MK character DLC's are decided and include Nightwolf, Havik & Sindel .
-Not being in the base doesn't exclude you from the story. Shinnok isn't in the roster at all.

WOOOW YESS HAVIK hope its true
Shinok vs Shang in Actual MK games could be AMAZING Too Hope its true (2)
Night Wolf Yeeessssss hope its true (3)

who is Kollector and where is Stryker i want Modern Weapons Police vs Wild West Erron Black T_T

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

-CET's name is Cetrion
-Kronika is her mother

Roster:

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Sonya
5. Baraka
6. Skarlet
7. Geras
8. Kabal
9. Kano
10. D’Vorah
11. Jade
12. Liu Kang
13. Kung Lao
14. Frost
15. Cassie
16. Jacqui
17. Erron Black
18. Kotal
19. Kollector
20. Cetrion
21. Kitana
22. Johnny
23. Noob
24. Jax
25. Shinnok
26. Mileena (unlockable)

-Rain is the unlockable.
@ImperatrixSindel

maybe there's hope for your girl...

Gamer68

Fujin!
lol, a leak that conflicts with itself. thats rich.. ha Jax is main roster & dlc, Mileena is secret & dlc, some people just have too much time on their hands..
I think he was posting separate leaks, because he said "Additionally, there's this"

The stuff claiming Mileena and Jax are DLC is from a different leak than the main one he posted.

I still don't think it's real, though.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Tyler lowkey sorta shut down Shinnok on Twitter. At least responded to someone asking. Which, I don't think he would have done at all if Shinnok was actually playable.

Although, 'Cetrion' sounds cool and I'd be more than happy to have Mileena be unlockable. I'm not gonna get my hopes up with this though.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I think he was posting separate leaks, because he said "Additionally, there's this"

The stuff claiming Mileena and Jax are DLC is from a different leak than the main one he posted.

I still don't think it's real, though.
dueling leakers lol, story sounds shit if thats what it is though bunch of family squable crap...

Gamer68

Fujin!

-CET's name is Cetrion
-Kronika is her mother

Roster:

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Sonya
5. Baraka
6. Skarlet
7. Geras
8. Kabal
9. Kano
10. D’Vorah
11. Jade
12. Liu Kang
13. Kung Lao
14. Frost
15. Cassie
16. Jacqui
17. Erron Black
18. Kotal
19. Kollector
20. Cetrion
21. Kitana
22. Johnny
23. Noob
24. Jax
25. Shinnok
26. Mileena (unlockable)

-Rain is the unlockable.
Source for main leak?

Anyway, for the most part this list lines up with what we know from the Steam leak, confirmations, and soft-confirmations. But there are some things against it:
  • No Rain. He is on the main menu, and while that doesn't mean he's playable, I think that it greatly increases his chances. It might not be him and could be The Kollector, but I don't see why they would design a new character to look so much like an unrelated classic one.
  • Shinnok kinda seems de-confirmed at this point, but who knows. He technically has a model in the game that we know of and a magazine recently called Sub-Zero "Shinnok" for some reason. It's possible it was a typo because they no something we don't, but probably not. Chances are Shinnok isn't in.
  • Jax seems missing so far and there's a lot of speculation that the ending in MKX where Erron Black kills him is canon, and they are setting up a Jacqui vs. Erron sideplot similar to Sonya vs. Kano. This is all speculation, but it would make sense why we haven't seen him referenced in the game yet.
  • I could see Shang Tsung being a hidden unlockable character because there are a lot of hints towards him being in the game. Ed said that there's going to be a big returning character who's face will surprise fans, Cary Hiroyuki-Tagawa keeps retweeting MK11 stuff, Shang Tsung's Island and the Nethership are in the game, etc. However, Mileena seems like wishful thinking. There was a comment that Derek made, and he said "she ded" and started laughing. He then said something like "Well, no one actually stays dead in MK, so we'll see" but to me it kinda sounded like he was saying she wasn't in.
  • 28 characters including Shao Kahn at launch seems too good. I'm only expecting 26 at most, to be honest.
  • The fact that this came out after the Steam leak means someone probably just made this to piggyback off of it.

lol, a leak that conflicts with itself. thats rich.. ha Jax is main roster & dlc, Mileena is secret & dlc, some people just have too much time on their hands..
also shinnok is playable not playable & on the roster?
There two different leaks in the gamefaq thread. The TC just combined some of it.

Alec

Noob

-CET's name is Cetrion
-Kronika is her mother

Roster:

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Sonya
5. Baraka
6. Skarlet
7. Geras
8. Kabal
9. Kano
10. D’Vorah
11. Jade
12. Liu Kang
13. Kung Lao
14. Frost
15. Cassie
16. Jacqui
17. Erron Black
18. Kotal
19. Kollector
20. Cetrion
21. Kitana
22. Johnny
23. Noob
24. Jax
25. Shinnok
26. Mileena (unlockable)

-Rain is the unlockable.
And I take it's just a coincidence that this "leak" happened shortly after the Playstation UK magazine had Shinnok's name (albeit probably mistakenly) as victim of a fatality from Geras?

Besides, "mom wants one of her two god children to win Armaggeddon, one represents death and the other represents life", I've seen that movie before and I don't think Shawn Kittelsen wants to remake it.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
The user who said Rain is unlockable and Shinnok isn't in added the following:

Kronika is an elder god…not related to Shinnok.
Ketusean is the daughter of Kronika – she is a displacer.
Kollector - AI enhanced cyborg, not a shapeshifter. Nothing like Triborg – by far the best new character addition.
Enenra will be Noob Saibot's shadow clone. Most impressive character design overall

I don't think any of this is real, but we can keep it in mind for when any of the supposed characters is shown...

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
If this leak is somehow true, and I get a combination of Mileena, Kitana, Jade, and Sindel I will take back every mean thing I’ve ever said about NRS.

SubZeroIce

Runway
Source for main leak?

Anyway, for the most part this list lines up with what we know from the Steam leak, confirmations, and soft-confirmations. But there are some things against it:
  • No Rain. He is on the main menu, and while that doesn't mean he's playable, I think that it greatly increases his chances. It might not be him and could be The Kollector, but I don't see why they would design a new character to look so much like an unrelated classic one.
  • Shinnok kinda seems de-confirmed at this point, but who knows. He technically has a model in the game that we know of and a magazine recently called Sub-Zero "Shinnok" for some reason. It's possible it was a typo because they no something we don't, but probably not. Chances are Shinnok isn't in.
  • Jax seems missing so far and there's a lot of speculation that the ending in MKX where Erron Black kills him is canon, and they are setting up a Jacqui vs. Erron sideplot similar to Sonya vs. Kano. This is all speculation, but it would make sense why we haven't seen him referenced in the game yet.
  • I could see Shang Tsung being a hidden unlockable character because there are a lot of hints towards him being in the game. Ed said that there's going to be a big returning character who's face will surprise fans, Cary Hiroyuki-Tagawa keeps retweeting MK11 stuff, Shang Tsung's Island and the Nethership are in the game, etc. However, Mileena seems like wishful thinking. There was a comment that Derek made, and he said "she ded" and started laughing. He then said something like "Well, no one actually stays dead in MK, so we'll see" but to me it kinda sounded like he was saying she wasn't in.
  • 28 characters including Shao Kahn at launch seems too good. I'm only expecting 26 at most, to be honest.
  • The fact that this came out after the Steam leak means someone probably just made this to piggyback off of it.
Hey, I got it from Gamefaqs. I'm not the person leaking it, I just read it online and since this is a thread which contains all the leaks (true or not), I assume it's worth noting.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
New leak fresh off the press!

- every single character from the MK universe is in the base roster
- not all characters are available to play on the base roster
- all characters will be future DLC
- there is no DLC
- Hsu Hao will not be in MK11
you forgot Hsu Hao will be in MK11 with Shaggy as well
-Shaggy is not gonna be in MK11
:DOGE

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Seems like a pile of bullshit to me, BUT I would really love this! (Including the Rain thing instead of Jax of course)

Also that leak is missing the other character which 3 letters were leaked... I forgot which letters those were...

THere was TER (which is Geras)
There was KOL which is Kollector probably
There was CET
And there was... another one, I can't find it in this newly leaked list.

Also there is another leak, which I think is true, Ed Boon said it was his own little dream roster.

1: Scorpion
2: Scorpion Hanzo Version (different character)
3: Gold Scorpion (Future Scorpion)
4: Kuai Liang
5: Bi-Han (Ed Boon never liked Noob, so he's back to life again, same moves as Kuai Liang)
6: Frostella (Replaces Frost, as Ed Boon really dislikes the 3D area characters)
7: Sonya Blade
8: Johnny Cage
9: Cassie Cringe
10: Erik Cage (The son of the future, looks like a famous actor)
11: Sabrina Cage (Boys boys boys, I'm looking for a good time)
12: Jax Briggs
13: Vera Briggs
14: Jacqueline Briggs
15: Kurtis Stryker
16: Red Haired Special Forces Giant
17: Takeda
18: Kung Jin
19: Takeda JR (Future child of Jacqui and Takeda, same moves as father and mother)
20: Liu Kang Revenant
21: Liu Kang Old
22: Kung Lao Revenant
23: Kung Lao Old
24: Ceto Briggs (Jacqui's grandma and Jax mom, named after a cool greek monster, she uses a rocket launcher in her moves)
25: Pre-Order Bo Rai Cho, Boons ultimate favorite character!

DLC: 10 Guests + Kano + Kano's Son Dominique + Kano's Daughter Kiraantie
DLC 2: Bo Rai Do (Bo Rai Cho's cousin, instead of farts this character enjoys burbs), Kitana, Kitano (Son of Liu and Kitana), Shinnoks head, and Max Cage (just because you can never have enough cages!), Raiden, Kid Thunder

There are new type of fatalities called Bro-Talities. In which the different Special Forces characters compare guns and show off their shooting skills.

Another new "finishers" are the Rap-Talities, in which the game turns into a singstar/dance battle, the players must karaoke and dance their way to the top.

Also they removed Fatalities from the game, kids friendly, and of course all these family characters won't hurt each other.

Storymode will dive deeper into the love and family matters of the cages and briggs, how do they cope with both work and relationships? Meanwhile loser Stryker want to join the Special Forces, but he must prove himself first by killing the stupid 3D area characters from previous MK's.
Kronika is a Cage fan, she is an unplayable boss, she wants more cages and searches for alternative realties in which Sonya and Cage made more babies.

Don't worry, ALL other characters are in the storymode as well, but they function only as cannonfolder for the Cage family, they will all die in storymode, killed by the awesome cage family during their adventures and travels.

Last edited:

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Seems like a pile of bullshit to me, BUT I would really love this! (Including the Rain thing instead of Jax of course)

Also that leak is missing the other character which 3 letters were leaked... I forgot which letters those were...

THere was TER (which is Geras)
There was KOL which is Kollector probably
There was CET
And there was... another one, I can't find it in this newly leaked list.

Also there is another leak, which I think is true, Ed Boon said it was his own little dream roster.

1: Scorpion
2: Scorpion Hanzo Version (different character)
3: Gold Scorpion (Future Scorpion)
4: Kuai Liang
5: Bi-Han (Ed Boon never liked Noob, so he's back to life again, same moves as Kuai Liang)
6: Frostella (Replaces Frost, as Ed Boon really dislikes the 3D area characters)
7: Sonya Blade
8: Johnny Cage
9: Cassie Cringe
10: Erik Cage (The son of the future, looks like a famous actor)
11: Sabrina Cage (Boys boys boys, I'm looking for a good time)
12: Jax Briggs
13: Vera Briggs
14: Jacqueline Briggs
15: Kurtis Stryker
16: Red Haired Special Forces Giant
17: Takeda
18: Kung Jin
19: Takeda JR (Future child of Jacqui and Takeda, same moves as father and mother)
20: Liu Kang Revenant
21: Liu Kang Old
22: Kung Lao Revenant
23: Kung Lao Old
24: Ceto Briggs (Jacqui's grandma and Jax mom, named after a cool greek monster, she uses a rocket launcher in her moves)
25: Pre-Order Bo Rai Cho, Boons ultimate favorite character!

DLC: 10 Guests + Kano + Kano's Son Dominique + Kano's Daughter Kiraantie
DLC 2: Bo Rai Do (Bo Rai Cho's cousin, instead of farts this character enjoys burbs), Kitana, Kitano (Son of Liu and Kitana), Shinnoks head, and Max Cage (just because you can never have enough cages!), Raiden, Kid Thunder

There are new type of fatalities called Bro-Talities. In which the different Special Forces characters compare guns and show off their shooting skills.

Another new "finishers" are the Rap-Talities, in which the game turns into a singstar/dance battle, the players must karaoke and dance their way to the top.

Also they removed Fatalities from the game, kids friendly, and of course all these family characters won't hurt each other.

Storymode will dive deeper into the love and family matters of the cages and briggs, how do they cope with both work and relationships? Meanwhile loser Stryker want to join the Special Forces, but he must prove himself first by killing the stupid 3D area characters from previous MK's.
Kronika is a Cage fan, she is an unplayable boss, she wants more cages and searches for alternative realties in which Sonya and Cage made more babies.

Don't worry, ALL other characters are in the storymode as well, but they function only as cannonfolder for the Cage family, they will all die in storymode, killed by the awesome cage family during their adventures and travels.
Even though you're making fun of some of my favorite characters, that was actually pretty funny. Lol.