What's new

General/Other - Kung Lao Kung Lao Photos + Full Information from Finnish Gaming Magazine "Pelaaja"

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It was all by me, the actual information thread was mine.
Figured that, which is why I merged it to this one. Like I said though, since the other thread was made first, the way the crappy merge system works, it puts whichever thread was made first as the OP. Thought that issue was fixed, apparently not. :(

Do you have a copy of the pics + text? Sorry about this, I messed up.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Shang Tsung's "age" changes depending on how much soul power he has at the time and wether he wants to look young or not.

Kung Lao being brought back has no reason to effect his age.

Him dying would mean he should show some decomposition, not have a bunch of wrinkles and all grey hair.

Fucking Kano was almost certainly older that Kung Lao and he still looks 45-50 tops.
Maybe kung Lao started smoking or rapid aging is a consequence of resurrection...I literally don't understand NRS logic so I can't make any sense of it either

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Maybe kung Lao started smoking or rapid aging is a consequence of resurrection...I literally don't understand NRS logic so I can't make any sense of it either
I hope we get a good answer.

That said, Kung Lao is 100x more badass as an aged monk.

I wanted Shujinko for this very reason but old man Kung is much better,

Andromeda

I am Bard
Well, Kung Lao might not be one of my all time favorites, although I did play as him quite a bit in 2011.

I am digging the fact that he's going to have multiple hats, and I certainly cannot wait to see what the first fatality bit they're going to show when his trailer comes out.

That and yay Kung-Pa! <--- Grandpa Lao! Can I start calling him that?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Figured that, which is why I merged it to this one. Like I said though, since the other thread was made first, the way the crappy merge system works, it puts whichever thread was made first as the OP. Thought that issue was fixed, apparently not. :(

Do you have a copy of the pics + text? Sorry about this, I messed up.
See page 5 of this thread. Should I just make a new thread or are you able to reverse the merging?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It only matters if you care about likes, if you don't then credit is enough.
don't you know? TYM has a tier list likes thread. Of Course we all cared about likes, what do you think the fishing and trying too hard all of sudden is all about? lol

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Do people seriously play MK for the story?

That's like watching Friday the 13th for the story

The story of the first Friday the 13th was interesting, as was the reboot. There were also other Friday the 13th's that had interesting plots and ones so ridiculous and cheesy you couldn't help but check it out.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I hope we get a good answer.

That said, Kung Lao is 100x more badass as an aged monk.

I wanted Shujinko for this very reason but old man Kung is much better,
I also agree this is a good thing, there's no way his mobility and his 'bird lao' style could've been implemented into a version of the character 25 years older so he's going to be much more balanced and unsafe, also his variations sound awesome lol