What's new

General/Other - Kung Lao Kung Lao Photos + Full Information from Finnish Gaming Magazine "Pelaaja"

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Those chinese shoes in the shoe pic don't look like KL's.
And still look like girl feet.

Girl Kung Foo fighter that KL trains.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Wait.

This is supposed to start 25 years after MK9.

Kung Lao was clearly in his 20's or 30's, this dude aged like shit.

Unless it's like year 25 is only the start and not the entire span.

Because, wow.
Well, he did die at least once in those 25 years so his face isn't that bad. Shang tsung's old man costume in mk9 is the same I guess, doesn't really change playsyle at all

Mst

Noob
Buzz Saw = Zatanna Rings?

has a new Sub Zero to face off against = New Person behind the Sub-Zero Mask who has taken over, pretty good idea to keep the Sub-Zero Character alive forever without turning him into something undead or reviving him over and over again. imo

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
This is disappointing. Kung Lao should have stayed dead. There were two characters I hoped wouldn't be in the game: Kung Lao, and Kitana. Watch Kitana be the next announced.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Well, he did die at least once in those 25 years so his face isn't that bad. Shang tsung's old man costume in mk9 is the same I guess, doesn't really change playsyle at all
Shang Tsung's "age" changes depending on how much soul power he has at the time and wether he wants to look young or not.

Kung Lao being brought back has no reason to effect his age.

Him dying would mean he should show some decomposition, not have a bunch of wrinkles and all grey hair.

Fucking Kano was almost certainly older that Kung Lao and he still looks 45-50 tops.

MCPeePants

Bout it
I don't really think these Factions will necessary mean anything to game play. Meaning, I don't think they're alluding to certain chars being in the game just because these factions are announced. More of just a simple way to align yourself for online play. (Not that that's a bad thing)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
How is this still unclear to you?
Because no one but NRS knows exactly what the hell they have planned.

Anything we say is speculation and we have no reason to believe that this game's story takes place long enough for KL to look like a 65 year old man.

MK9's story was from MK1 to MK3 which wasn't even a decade.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Because no one but NRS knows exactly what the hell they have planned.

Anything we say is speculation and we have no reason to believe that this game's story takes place long enough for KL to look like a 65 year old man.
They've already clarified this:

(mK9 End)<MKX<(mk9 End + 25 years)

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
So basically you're telling me you didn't read my original post where I said exactly that but was curious about the story moving forward from 25 years.
It's not from 25 years... It's to 25 years. So the span is nearly after mk9 ending to 25 years past that point. What am I missing here?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I think you messed it up pretty bad lol
I see that, I set the other thread to merge to this one. Since that thread was made first, I think when you merge whichever thread was made first becomes the OP. Did you link all the pictures + text or was it added by someone else?