What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 39 with Forever King

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Maybe my volume was low. Anyone else have the same issue?
You were quieter than everyone else.

Also on an unreleated note, Burger King breakfast sandwiches are >>>> McDonalds breakfast sandwiches; but BK breakfast sandwiches are also cooked with butter and will kill you.

NurzBenny

Old Member
Legit gonna donate my way onto KTP . . . will be glorious. Good episode as always. K7's dearth of negro knowledge is always instant lulz. 16 Bit down with my people, down with the orange. Respect

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Don't get me wrong I LOVE Black Sabbath. But I would argue Metallica in the late 80's early 90's reached a level unheard of for metal bands. Like even to this day. They were the entire genre to some people.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
You were quieter than everyone else.

Also on an unreleated note, Burger King breakfast sandwiches are >>>> McDonalds breakfast sandwiches; but BK breakfast sandwiches are also cooked with butter and will kill you.
Eww fast food breakfast sandwiches... lol. If I have to be up and out early I usually just skip breakfast entirely, something about eggs pressed into patty form grosses me out :eek:

Lilith

Baebality
Eww fast food breakfast sandwiches... lol. If I have to be up and out early I usually just skip breakfast entirely, something about eggs pressed into patty form grosses me out :eek:
waffle house has a dollar breakfast sammich made with a real egg you can SEE D: eggn cheese (well pasturized cheese product, 'murica)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Pepsi is turrible, I can't drink that crap. So Coke wins by default, plus I get emo if I order a Jack and Coke and they just have Pepsi. I don't really like any soda for that matter though (well Baja Blast tho...)

DarkPage

Noob
You know what I also have realized me tryin to mention your guys injustice mains in the song has become a moot point since slips dropped scorpion for deathstroke. Lol

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I think King's top 5 is pretty solid, 16bit and Slips just don't agree because they lack a complete meta in their scene. Wonder Woman loses to Lex though.

Also Metallica is only the "best metal band" because of like popular achievements. Not many actual metalheads would agree with that. This episode loses props for not even mentioning Black Sabbath. They're good though. But with Megadeth vs Metallica, Mustaine is probably a better guitarist than Hammett even if he's a dick.
I´m not really a metal fan at all, but from what I´ve heard I think Mastodon owns sabbath metallica and megadeth.

Matix218

Get over here!
@GGA Slips and @K7L33THA when you guys were talking about those Polar Bear coke commercials I couldn't help laughing out loud. That was KTP at its finest lol

K7 talking about how that crunching snow was relaxing sounding and the gulping noises the bears made while drinking cokes
Slips saying how it showed that polar bears were good people

too good!

Matix218

Get over here!
@GGA 16 Bit how would you say the T shirts run? small? large? Im usually either a small or a medium but if the shirts run small (or shrink hella) i dont want to order a small. but at the same time if they run large and dont shrink much i dont want to order a medium and look like a hood rat (thats racist) any advice?