What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 39 with Forever King

LEGEND

YES!
Omg everyone said pepsi over coke. What are you guys smoking that actually makes pepsi not taste like flat coke. Seriously if you like pepsi buy coke and leave it open.
i find it odd that i lost respect for the hosts of a podcast over a simple preference in soda

what is it about Pepsi that makes me hate the people that drink it?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Good shit as always.

Except someone needs to be blown up for saying Batman is better than X-Men.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Omg everyone said pepsi over coke. What are you guys smoking that actually makes pepsi not taste like flat coke. Seriously if you like pepsi buy coke and leave it open.
One of the best parts of being in Atlanta (the home of Coke) was that every place served it. :D

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
When is Doc going to organize that GGA major?

Let's be serious here.. We can either lament the fact that we are losing UFGT.. Or the home of Mortal Kombat and NetherRealm studios, one of the flagship and most historic arcade and fighting game scenes in the country, can organize something to take its place.

Let's go Chitown!!

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I was about to comment that INJ podcast has become by favorite podcast and then the KTP intro song starter playing and I was like "nvm l0l".

Lilith

Baebality
Am I the only person who hates cola? (once in a blue moon i can stomach dr pepper like once every few yrs)