What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 39 with Forever King

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@K7L33THA

I just want to ask one thing

Does your movie theatre have crusin' USA ?

I'm convinced ever movie theatre has Crusin' USA in it somewhere somehow .

All arcades closed in 1998 and it appears to me movie theaters across the galaxy had this mass betting war on Crusin USA arcade machines and they all won

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
@K7L33THA

All arcades closed in 1998 and it appears to me movie theaters across the galaxy had this mass betting war on Crusin USA arcade machines and they all won

Thereis a Cruin' USA at GGA....PPJ uses it to take naps in.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
@K7L33THA

Our theater has NO arcade! Fucking crazy I know. And its a big national chain. I asked the owner why and she was like "there's no profit in it".

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
@K7L33THA

My local theatre has one.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Wait, wait, why does Metallica Black suck? I had that shit on cassette tape and it was my JAM in the 6th grade.
Wherever I May Roam, Sad but True, Enter Sandman, The God That Failed, Hollier Than Though. Like....I loved every track. Later in high school football, we used to come out of the bleacher tunnel to Wherever I May Roam.

Last edited: