What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 39 with Forever King

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Good Episode, I'm a huge ForeverKing fan.

Only quip, 16Bits mic was very quiet compared to everyone else on this episode, made listening at work hard, cause i would have to turn it up to here what he said, then the laughter from everyone else boomed through the fucken speakers lol.

Good shit as always though guys.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Good Episode, I'm a huge ForeverKing fan.

Only quip, 16Bits mic was very quiet compared to everyone else on this episode, made listening at work hard, cause i would have to turn it up to here what he said, then the laughter from everyone else boomed through the fucken speakers lol.

Good shit as always though guys.

Maybe my volume was low. Anyone else have the same issue?

Hades

Noob
I'm actually quite inclined to agree with what slips was saying about how humans shouldn't be this technologically advanced. I mean I don't think humans were genetically supposed to become so advanced that we rape the worlds resources and force the extinction of other species. I mean we have fuck all hair to keep us warm, we get destroyed in hand to hand combat with tonnes of other species and we can't even reproduce with each other without the risk of an std. When you think about it we would be very shitty in a survival situation without our brain power to use weapons. Anyway just my 2 cents on that topic,I think slips does have some brilliant philosophies in amongst his hilarious jokes and would you rather situations.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I still stand by my statement that killer frost wonder woman and flash all have 0 losing matchups, so they are probably all higher than batman. Also superman is better
Tough to argue Frost for sure, if a scrub like me that doesn't practice can win any matches at all with her, that means she's good lol

I'm really surprised more people don't use her.

coolwhip

Noob
Black Album is overrated, but sure Load is shit. Until It Sleeps and King Nothing are like Load's only good songs lol.
And Megadeth > Metallica. Sure Dave Mustaine's voice is shit but at least he can play his solo. And i bet my dog can play drums better than Lars lol.
Megadeth's best lead guitar work came when Marty Friedman was playing the solos.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Coke is for old people. Pepsi is the choice of a new generation.

PS: This was the best drink of all times.

Lmao cmon let the quality win u over not the advertising. Better redo the pepsi challenge up north youll realize coke is just plain better.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
@GGA Slips

We were not a fluke, everything in nature evolved mechanisms to survive. We evolved intelligence, and it ended up being way better than being physically powerful. We're little bitches physically because we didn't need harsh features, and we've gotten softer since the dawn of man because we live in shelter and use our tools.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Really, all Metallica albums have good portions in them somewhere..............with the sole exception of St. Anger.

All copies of St. Anger should just be gathered up and buried in a massive grave site. Right next to those Atari cartridges of E.T.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
How the fuck did Black Sabbath not get mentioned in that conversation by the way? The Ozman is most assuredly disappointed in all of you. Well maybe not King but that's just because he probably only knows Ozzy from The Osbornes. Damn kids.
Black Sabbath is one of the godfather's of metal, but they sucked after Ozzy left. Which means they only had a couple really good albums and then a couple albums that had just a few good songs on them.

Metallica library is sick when you compare the two.

People are die hard for Iron Maiden. They are cool, but the vocals and lyrics are just too cheesy for me.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Great call on gangrels entrance,that is my personal favourite and was hype as fuck at the time.
As for ken being cool? Gtfo! he has a mullet therefore is exempt from ever being included on a list of cool characters.thinking about it the majority of the street fighter characters are lame as fuck,apart from Seth,Cody and sagat anyway.

coolwhip

Noob
Black Sabbath is one of the godfather's of metal, but they sucked after Ozzy left.
Dude...they got Ronnie James Fucking Dio after Ozzy left. They didn't suck at all. Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules were awesome albums. I love Ozzy and he was the better fit, but Dio can actually sing circles around him.