What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 39 with Forever King

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Load was utter shit. Though Metallica > Megadeth for the most part. I do think it's closer than 16 Bit made it out to be. 6-4. Maybe 5.5-4.5.

Black Album was certainly better than Load.

Iron Maiden is the greatest metal band of all time.

That is all.

PS: I admit, Until It Sleeps is a guilty pleasure of mine.
Black Album is overrated, but sure Load is shit. Until It Sleeps and King Nothing are like Load's only good songs lol.
And Megadeth > Metallica. Sure Dave Mustaine's voice is shit but at least he can play his solo. And i bet my dog can play drums better than Lars lol.

i think St Anger is kinda underrated, It has a few good songs

Injustice for all is without question the best

Load is a very different style but still solid. Same with Reload

i don't think there is a bad Metallica album

EDIT: noone mentioned the Godlike S&M albums?!
St Anger is stupid, annoying drums, no solo, mediocre lyrics overall imo, at least it's raw.

And S&M, great album, i love that idea but imo there're only ~8 songs which are good enough.

Last edited:

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I have to listen to all of these podcasts before I reply lol... Metallica is super overrated. Led Zep is better ACDC is better Iron Maiden is better... Metallica is better than Megadeth but that's not saying much.

Ha lies... Never.
Now a topic that should be discussed is: in what form of coke do we like more? Glass bottle, plastic, can, fountain? Personally prefer glass bottles.
Easy. I have it broken down for you.

#1) Plastic 20 oz. or 16.9 oz plastic bottles. Only the first 4 or 5 gulps though. They are absolutely amazing. Super crisp, super powerful, the epitome of a coca-cola classic. After that the quality drops to below or equal to aluminum cans.

#2) Glass bottles. Super consistent throughout the entire bottle. Your first and last gulp are super close in quality.

#3) Fountain Coke. This is when you are in charge of the fountain drink and not some other person. Run the coke for a 2 second count before you put it in your cup. Best drank in 6 oz serving sizes. Refill often.

#4) Aluminum can. Pretty solid throughout. First couple gulps close to great quality. Drops down to ok quality at the end of the can.

Tied for #4) The rest of the plastic bottle after your 5 first gulps.

#5) 2 liter bottle. We are now starting to get into sub-par quality here. First cup out of the 2 liter bottle is ok and then it gets worse as time goes on. Acceptable for big parties.

#6) Coke that has been left open for over half a day. Only drink if you have to.

#Tied for 6th) Pepsi can now be a debatable better choice than coke at this point in the list. But wouldn't your just rather drink water?

Last edited:

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast

#1) Plastic 20 oz. or 16.9 oz plastic bottles. The first 4 or 5 gulps are absolutely amazing. Super crisp, super powerful, the epitome of a coca-cola classic. After that the quality drops to below aluminum cans.

#2) Glass bottles. Super consistent throughout the entire bottle. Your first and last gulp are super close in quality.

#3) Fountain Coke. This is when you are in charge of the fountain drink and not some other person. Run the coke for a 2 seconds before you put it in your cup. Best drank in 6 oz serving sizes. Refill often.

#4) Aluminum can. Pretty solid throughout. First couple gulps close to great quality. Drops down to ok quality at the end of the can.

#5) 2 liter bottle. We are now starting to get into sub-par quality here. First cup out of the 2 liter bottle is ok and then it gets worse as time goes on. Acceptable for big parties.

#6) Coke that has been left open for over half a day. Only drink if you have to.

#Tied for 6th) Pepsi can now be a debatable better choice than coke at this point in the list. But wouldn't your just rather drink water?
dude.... No way plastic beats glass

DarkPage

Noob
If you like pepsi over coke than you have been brainwashed and seduced by Britney Spears, Pink, and Beyonce being all sassy in a coliseum.

And McGriddles get me diamond hard and easily beat anything at bitch ass Burger King, atleast breakfastwise.

Also KTP is the best Podcast on the net. All the other ones on here (after KCP stopped), are just OKAY.

Last edited:

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I have to listen to all of these podcasts before I reply lol... Metallica is super overrated. Led Zep is better ACDC is better Iron Maiden is better... Metallica is better than Megadeth but that's not saying much.
Megadeath are awesome. Having seen all those bands live other than Led Zep I can agree with the order ACDC>Iron Maiden>Metallica>or= Megadeath depending on the setlist

EDIT: also to weigh in on soda: Nothing beats Sprite in a glass bottle in Asia. I don't know if it's do with a different sugar or something but it's literally liquid crack in a bottle.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Megadeath are awesome. Having seen all those bands live other than Led Zep I can agree with the order ACDC>Iron Maiden>Metallica>or= Megadeath depending on the setlist

EDIT: also to weigh in on soda: Nothing beats Sprite in a glass bottle in Asia. I don't know if it's do with a different sugar or something but it's literally liquid crack in a bottle.
Maybe it's just they were off the show I saw them but Megadeth wasn't that great when I saw them, maybe I'll have to give them another chance

I've never had Asian Sprite but I will say Spanish Coke is delicious, it's got a different twang of flavor than US Coke

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Maybe it's just they were off the show I saw them but Megadeth wasn't that great when I saw them, maybe I'll have to give them another chance

I've never had Asian Sprite but I will say Spanish Coke is delicious, it's got a different twang of flavor than US Coke
When I saw them they were pretty incredible, but maybe it's just festival hype.

I don't know if asian Sprite is the same as US, but it's definitely different from UK Sprite which tastes like butt.

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.

#1) Plastic 20 oz. or 16.9 oz plastic bottles. Only the first 4 or 5 gulps though. They are absolutely amazing. Super crisp, super powerful, the epitome of a coca-cola classic. After that the quality drops to below or equal to aluminum cans.

#3) Fountain Coke. This is when you are in charge of the fountain drink and not some other person. Run the coke for a 2 seconds before you put it in your cup. Best drank in 6 oz serving sizes. Refill often.

Tied for #4) The rest of the plastic bottle after your 5 first gulps.

lmao. I can agree with this all.

Stepwood

Frequently Bodied Individual
Lol @ Metallica>Megadeth. Megadeth has been pretty shit lately, Endgame (2009) was a good record, but then again, Metallica has been shit ever since Duke Nukem Forever was first announced.

1800-NIKKAPLS