What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 39 with Forever King

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
@GGA 16 Bit how would you say the T shirts run? small? large? Im usually either a small or a medium but if the shirts run small (or shrink hella) i dont want to order a small. but at the same time if they run large and dont shrink much i dont want to order a medium and look like a hood rat (thats racist) any advice?
They probably shrink. I'd go a size bigger than u need.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
@GGA 16 Bit how would you say the T shirts run? small? large? Im usually either a small or a medium but if the shirts run small (or shrink hella) i dont want to order a small. but at the same time if they run large and dont shrink much i dont want to order a medium and look like a hood rat (thats racist) any advice?
Order one of each and see which one fits the best. :DOGE

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
@GGA Jeremiah

Could I get a Coke tier list for the spinoff products? Cherry, Diet, Vanilla, Zero etc

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Load and reload are complete trash except King Nothing and fuel

Slips fav dvd confirmed to be Taboo 3

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Ok I listened to it five times to make sure @FOREVER KING did in fact call me the best Lobo. Thats tight! Hold tht EverYone!
Well yeah but being the best Lobo is like winning first placed at the special Olympics. We're all proud, but you're still retarded...
Totally kidding lmao I never played a really good Lobo before so I'm just hating

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
S+
Cherry Coke, Vanilla Cherry Coke, Coca Cola Black Cherry Vanilla

A
Vanilla, Standard Coke

B
Coke Zero, Diet Coke with lime, Coke Cherry Zero

C
Diet Coke, Coke Zero caffiene free

D
Diet Cherry Coke
Didn't even know they made a Diet Cherry Coke. All those diet products are ass no matter what the brand is. They're also not any better for you then the regular so people who believe that are just gullible.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
S+
Cherry Coke, Vanilla Cherry Coke, Coca Cola Black Cherry Vanilla

A
Vanilla, Standard Coke

B
Coke Zero, Diet Coke with lime, Coke Cherry Zero

C
Diet Coke, Coke Zero caffiene free

D
Diet Cherry Coke
Yo have you seen those touch screen fountains at Burger King? That is what this reminded me of