What's new

Match-up Discussion Kinetic Balding's Cyborg matchup chart

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Kinecting balding Cyborg is the second coming. Stop doubting him. Just because you don't understand the Mu, don't make it final. If you have trouble with the Mu, just ask questions and learn from one another.

People was doubting me when I said "batman and superman is a 5-5 Mu." People was doubting me because I wasn't a tournament player. They always running to krayzie because he is a tournament player even though Iam a wayy better player then him.

Came to find out now that people agrees and don't give me the credit for it

Online players are just as good as tournament players. Give them the same respect as you give tournament players.

Plus kinetic balding cyborg is real unique. Plays different then any cyborg I have seen.

I trust Balding. He is not stupid
People run to 16 bit

Pig Of The Hut

Ask him that then. People was blowing me up on the past about batman and superman Mu and I prove them wrong in the end.

Obviously kinetic balding explain himself and people still don't want to accept that.

If you haven't seen Balding cyborg, he plays real unique. No other cyborg player I've seen plays like balding.
I don't need to see balding magical cyborg to know bullshit when I see bullshit

Aqua vs cyborg being 5-5 is bullshit

E

Eldriken

please dont be serious. if yourrree going to do grammer checks, please leave my posts out of you're judgement. THEIR I said it!!!
I'm not being serious. =P If I was being serious, I'd have corrected your grammar in this post before responding as intended.

I just like messing with people. =D

Pig Of The Hut

Well i have a suggestion, Since there are Really only 4 Cyborg's Me, Relaxedstated, Kinetic Balding1, and K7 how about we play Theo and or Tom Brady in a Ft5 or FT10 set and we tell each other what the score was and we talk about what we did wrong or right in the MU? we could get it started today, You three are on Xbox guys can get started today, im on PSN and i have to wait til the weekend cuz thats when ill be on :( does it sound like a good idea so far?
Play either theo or emp RG Stephen

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game