What's new

Match-up Discussion Kinetic Balding's Cyborg matchup chart

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
My Cyborg's not good enough for you? :(
I've played your Cyborg very few times lol. Actually I remember playing your Cyborg with my Sinestro and I was having trouble with that too even though Sinestro bodies him. I'm down to play your Cyborg whenever though.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Just curious

didn't Slips win GBS with Cyborg?

No matter how bad the character is perceived to be...... Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew expew ex pew pew pew expew ........ is HIGHLY annoying and can make even the best players do stupid stupid things.

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
@Cyborg Community
Can we please get some sets with high level cyborgs uploaded to YouTube so we can see how some of these match ups actually play out?
Well i kinda have an idea, I think if ppl what to play high level Cyborg's they should hit up Me, Kinetic Balding1 or Relaxedstated, im on PSN and i will be on today at around 3 in the Afternoon i would be happy to play anybody that plays Aquaman or any character in the game, i posted my Cyborg MU numbers but i didnt up play Cyborg like my boy Balding is lol i up played him but mostly on the Aquaman MU so if ANYONE wants games just hit me
PSN: KHAOTIC_xWULFx

E

Eldriken

Well i kinda have an idea, I think if ppl what to play high level Cyborg's they should hit up Me, Kinetic Balding1 or Relaxedstated, im on PSN and i will be on today at around 3 in the Afternoon i would be happy to play anybody that plays Aquaman or any character in the game, i posted my Cyborg MU numbers but i didnt up play Cyborg like my boy Balding is lol i up played him but mostly on the Aquaman MU so if ANYONE wants games just hit me
When I played you, it was nothing but Doomsday mirrors. -.- Pick Cyborg next time. =P

MrSoloLobo

Will you be online later on at night like around 7? Or anytime this weekend? I'd like to play.

E

Eldriken

Dude the mirror was sooo fun lol but yea ill pick him lol :p
Doomsday mirrors are about as fun as Aquaman mirrors. =P

The only reason I can tolerate them is because I like blocking Earth Shake.

I know, I know. Who says they like blocking Earth Shake? ME.

MrSoloLobo

You'd be surprised on the Aquaman mirror. I like it cause it is an honest footsies battle. It's actually kinda intense lol

4x4lo8o

Noob
My Cyborg is better than his tho :p:confused:
There's 0 chance that your Cyborg is better than mine. Cyborg mirrors at WCW to prove it?

I've played your Cyborg very few times lol. Actually I remember playing your Cyborg with my Sinestro and I was having trouble with that too even though Sinestro bodies him. I'm down to play your Cyborg whenever though.
I'll body your Aquaman this weekend and we can record it and post it here

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior

lol i really like the mirror for some reason :D my Doomsday got so much better that day too :)

E

Eldriken

You'd be surprised on the Aquaman mirror. I like it cause it is an honest footsies battle. It's actually kinda intense lol
This is true. But if they're both just trying to go for d1~MB Trident Rush, it's going to get old rather quickly. =P