What's new

Match-up Discussion Kinetic Balding's Cyborg matchup chart

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Im on PSN now if anyone wants to play I know i said I would be on at 3 but there has been a chance so I should be on for some hours just to let ppl know

To this day, and I play an offline Cyborg regularly, I would say Raven vs. Cyborg is 7-3 in her favor. What can he honestly do that she can't counter/get a better trade from?
Serious answer - grapples. Grapples help Cyborg out a lot, given that every move Raven has outside of f2 range gets eaten alive by armour. It can help counter her zoning (though it's much riskier when she's in DS) and also set up cross-up attempts. And Raven's wake-ups are known for being poor, so if you do get a knockdown, you can start setting up Target Acquired mindgames.

That's what makes this MU 4-6 rather than 3-7.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Serious answer - grapples. Grapples help Cyborg out a lot, given that every move Raven has outside of f2 range gets eaten alive by armour. It can help counter her zoning (though it's much riskier when she's in DS) and also set up cross-up attempts. And Raven's wake-ups are known for being poor, so if you do get a knockdown, you can start setting up Target Acquired mindgames.

That's what makes this MU 4-6 rather than 3-7.
Grapple doesn't help in this MU at all. If you grapple forward I will hit you with either a lift, j2 or pillar, if you grapple away I'll start up my zoning

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
[quoite="AK Pig Of The Hut, post: 1453789, member: 86"]Married w children and jobs = 10pm est[/quote]
Lol Its all good even tho im only 17 I get it whatever works for you is good with me, gotta ask Balding if its good with him tho