What's new

Kano Revealed at Brazilian MK11 Event Konvocacao

trufenix

bye felicia
I honestly hope they didn't redesign him from X.
Cybernetic is one of the best MK designs from a gameplay perspective.
It's also the only time I have ever had fun playing a zoning character in an NRS game.

I mean he is kinda just played like a basic ass Ryu, but it was really fun in NRS engine.
Slower pace of 11 will also help him out a lot.
Cybernetic Kano in a game without run or armor would be a complete disaster. Then knives are getting dulled. Long live Commando!

Xelz

Go over there!
Since this alternate costume was given to Kano, I wonder if that suggests Erron Black didn't make the roster? EB would've fit the costume better, being a gunslinger and all.

Lokheit

Noob
With this being an extension of the Brazilian skin pack and Skarlett's being an extension of the Kold War pack, I wonder if the old skins are returning too. I disliked all the brazilian ones as they were either goofy or made no sense (a Chinese wearing the Braziil flag was too specific, Kung Lao's was ridiculous and soccer skin made no sense), but the Kold War skins were bad-ass.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I can't take a shirtless character seriously because clothes have everything to do with taking a character seriously according to people and I'm one of those people.

SubZeroIce

Runway
Design looks really basic... but with customization, it doesn't matter.

Don't know why they insist on including Kano in every game after mentioning how important character usage data is for when they select roster... seeing as Kano is always the lowest used character or among the lowest used out of the main roster.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Don't know why they insist on including Kano in every game after mentioning how important character usage data is for when they select roster... seeing as Kano is always the lowest used character or among the lowest used out of the main roster.
Because it is possible for two or more things to be important at the same time? And character usage data is just one of those things?

Mk1/2/3 is Mortal Kombat, period, now and forever. You don't have to like it but it would make your relationship to MK a lot easier if you accept it.

Colares

Noob
what is the deal with this company and region exclusive skins, lmfao
Brazil, Russia and China always had massive gaming market in terms of consumer but piracy took most of it or free MMORPG's. MKX already had a famous singer for Cassie's voice in the Brazillian version so I guess it works well.

One thing I noticed is that MKX Kano's chest thing was more a hearth like Hsu Hao/Iron man while here it looks like a weapon strapped on.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I don't give a shit about the costumes or aesthetics of my main man.

I'm super excited. No extremely excited to have my dude back. He looks like a younger version of MK9 Kano & the 90's movie which is lit. This is a fresh dope looking Kano & I'm glad he's going to ball out in MK11

I want him to be BETTER AND MORE WELL ROUNDED in all his variations this time around.

#knifebois dun

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Because it is possible for two or more things to be important at the same time? And character usage data is just one of those things?

Mk1/2/3 is Mortal Kombat, period, now and forever. You don't have to like it but it would make your relationship to MK a lot easier if you accept it.
Seriously, people getting mad when the trilogy cast returns are never going to be happy with this franchise. Like it or not, we are running on nostalgia here a lot of the time.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I honestly hope they didn't redesign him from X.
Cybernetic is one of the best MK designs from a gameplay perspective.
It's also the only time I have ever had fun playing a zoning character in an NRS game.

I mean he is kinda just played like a basic ass Ryu, but it was really fun in NRS engine.
Slower pace of 11 will also help him out a lot.
I actually WANT this. Cybernetic was pure. honest. Could play the zoning game and the neutral game. He was and is a really really good design.

It's just that that design was in the wrong game. I feel he would dominate in mk11 with that basic cyber and Cmd design.